Hacking RELEASE HACDN v3 - Safely download your Switch eShop purchases on your PC

Which is the better Switch game?

• Total voters

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have MK8 on the shop but not installed. I can't because i dont want upgrade.
With this tool i could inject MK8 on my switch or it's not usefull for now ?
This is one of the biggest dilemmas ever.
Giving the method to do that, while your intentions are legitimate, also enables piracy.
I don't even know what else to say.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just wondering even with this being out there no way to load or play these on the actual Switch Itself?
There is a way that is possible right now, but I don't want to reveal it for obvious reasons.
Hint: it involves hekate, and patching a title. (It needs to be decrypted first)

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have MK8 on the shop but not installed. I can't because i dont want upgrade.
With this tool i could inject MK8 on my switch or it's not usefull for now ?
I'm in the same situation with "RiME".
I plan to wait for CFW, and install the version for which I paid.
Patience = Problem solved.

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Side note that I forgot to mention: I was very, very careful to follow Nintendo's terms of use while developing this application.

From their terms of use:
  • Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent; or

• Use any robot, iframe, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services, including, without limitation, for the purpose of copying, extracting, aggregating, displaying, publishing or distributing any content or data made available via Services.
Since those terms only covers third-party applications/interfaces that interact with the services via "automated means", I made sure to make it a semi-manual process.
So, Nintendo's legal team, if you're reading this, which you probably are, I recommend you change that term to additionally cover "manual and/or guided means".
I will always follow your terms of use! And this program amazingly doesn't break them...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Side note that I forgot to mention: I was very, very careful to follow Nintendo's terms of use while developing this application.

From their terms of use:
  • Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent; or

• Use any robot, iframe, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services, including, without limitation, for the purpose of copying, extracting, aggregating, displaying, publishing or distributing any content or data made available via Services.
Since those terms only covers third-party applications/interfaces that interact with the services via "automated means", I made sure to make it a semi-manual process.
So, Nintendo's legal team, if you're reading this, which you probably are, I recommend you change that term to additionally cover "manual and/or guided means".
I will always follow your terms of use! And this program amazingly doesn't break them...
interface not provided by us to access the Services....They have u right their. This is an interface not provided by them....So DON'T USE THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED..OR MODIFY YOUR CONSOLE. That can also get you banned.

Last edited by link42586,

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
interface not provided by us to access the Services....They have u right their. This is an interface not provided by them....So DON'T USE THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED..OR MODIFY YOUR CONSOLE. That can also get you banned.
They are not legally allowed to add any restrictions for modifying your console anymore, it was a massive deal, Nintendo (as well as Sony) were required to change their policies.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are not legally allowed to add any restrictions for modifying your console anymore, it was a massive deal, Nintendo (as well as Sony) were required to change their policies.
Don't use this is what i'm saying. And
FTC Gives Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo 30 Days to Get Rid of Illegal Warranty-Void-if-Removed Stickers. You can fix your console. And take it apart. IDK what else but please send me A link that says you can now modify your console with CFW. I'd like to read it as I didn't read much into it other than you can take your console apart.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You know what? Fuck it, I pulled it. The fact that ShinyQuagsire was targeted proves that Nintendo do witch hunt.
I don't want to take part in this shit anymore, if you want it, you can build it from the source code yourself, but I will not be providing compiled binaries, help or continue developing this program further.
As someone who cares more about playing games, it's not worth permanently losing my account, eShop and online access for developing this crappy homebrew application.
I don't want to be on Nintendo's "naughty list" anymore, I just want to be considered a regular consumer.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? Fuck it, I pulled it. The fact that ShinyQuagsire was targeted proves that Nintendo do witch hunt.
I don't want to take part in this shit anymore, if you want it, you can build it from the source code yourself, but I will not be providing compiled binaries, help or continue developing this program further.
As someone who cares more about playing games, it's not worth permanently losing my account, eShop and online access for developing this crappy homebrew application.
I don't want to be on Nintendo's "naughty list" anymore, I just want to be considered a regular consumer.
Great move..U will never live that down and the fact you have to defend it this much isn't worth it & I don't blame you for taking it down. If you put your mind to something else you can do great things. Keep coding and all that but i'd stay away from potentially illegal stuff like this. Also again if that's legal now please send me to an article. As i'm not aware of it. I'd genuinely like to know.

Last edited by link42586,

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Way to demonstrate a spine. /s

Reactions: TAUSENN

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've caught a lot of shit for posting this, I don't blame you. Anyone whom truly needs or wants to experiment with this can compile/figure it out themselves.

Reactions: SimonMKWii

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh yeah, a few people were asking my opinion on warez, piracy and the like.
My opinion is simple. You want a game, pay for it.
Another reason I pulled the app is because people were using it illegitimately; ie. downloading titles they don't own.
I'm not giving people an app to easily pirate shit with. Fuck that.
Therefore, source only. The type of people who use it legitimately would know how to build it from the source code.

Miqote

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
ITT: Well informed and well meaning people tell someone that their program will cause bans and he tells them that they're dumb and jerks/trolls. Someone gets banned using it and OP does a full 180 and says that people shouldn't use it anymore and tries to act like they never knew it was unsafe.

Classic thread, love it.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ITT: Well informed and well meaning people tell someone that their program will cause bans and he tells them that they're dumb and jerks/trolls. Someone gets banned using it and OP does a full 180 and says that people shouldn't use it anymore and tries to act like they never knew it was unsafe.

Classic thread, love it.
Literally nobody has been banned with it. Quit talking out your arse.

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whoa what’s going on here?
@SimonMKWii just relax and don’t take every post so seriously.

If you don’t want to support piracy, why don’t you invest your coding skills at other projects for switch? There are a lot of great ideas what the community wants to see, such as a native PC streaming App or a media player or YouTube on switch. I’m sure you can find a new great project to work on and we all will support you with feedback.

Miqote

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Literally nobody has been banned with it. Quit talking out your arse.

:unsure:

Also, what fenomeno0chris said. Cursing like a sailor all the time doesn't make you seem cool. Calm down, take a breath, it's not that serious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work