Hacking RELEASE HACDN - Download game NCA files directly from Nintendo's CDN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not enough for you to wait so long to decrypt everything ?. It is not a question of security, but that everything can be hacked with time and effort

it was a joke

What I meant was it seems like it's super easy to download things straight from Nintendo's servers. For example things like FreeShop, Wii U USB Helper, etc

Of course I could be wrong, maybe it's really hard to download without N knowing. I don't know much about the technical side of that stuff.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
it was a joke

What I meant was it seems like it's super easy to download things straight from Nintendo's servers. For example things like FreeShop, Wii U USB Helper, etc

Of course I could be wrong, maybe it's really hard to download without N knowing. I don't know much about the technical side of that stuff.
reflecting on that, I do not imagine that it could also be done with Netflix servers and watch free content ...

D

Deleted-351540

it was a joke

Neither of those systems had any way of authenticating you, so piracy directly from Nintendo's CDN was not only possible, it was inevitable. The Switch does have a way of authenticating who uses the CDN. Seems Nintendo finally wisened up.

@Uwabami is correct here. You will get caught eventually. Unless someone figures out how to prevent this, it will happen. It may be years, months, weeks, or tomorrow. We don't know. But a lot of people are going to be banned and mad with nobody to blame but themselves. Console hacking has always had this risk.

Use it at your own risk, and accept it. Or don't. It really is as simple as that because this is just how it works. Nintendo simply caught up to Microsoft and Sony... Finally.

Reactions: ry755 and Uwabami

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1501343319795.jpg

https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX/commit/1ce30833f830371010dd40c201878a7555ce4382

Hi. I'm glad to see you in this thread. I was testing your tool, but I get a metadata error. You can help?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm glad to see you in this thread. I was testing your tool, but I get a metadata error. You can help?
The title id you used probably doesn't have the meta data on the server.. check to make sure you're using a tid and version that exist. (i.e version 0 system titles dont exist)

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The title id you used probably doesn't have the meta data on the server.. check to make sure you're using a tid and version that exist. (i.e version 0 system titles dont exist)
Wow, it's hard to follow your tool because you do not have a thread. I already downloaded your update and when I try I get a .NET error. This is what is shown.

Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.0.0
Versión Win32: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
mscorlib.resources
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuración JIT **************
Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta
aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el
valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración
habilitada

Por ejemplo:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada
se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo
en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have any thread or tutorial?

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
The way you presented your "method" at first was really wrong.
You came with a thread claiming you had a method to update games, without specifing any details nor said anything about using a second switch. Instead you comment only to generate hype and looking for subscription to your YouTube channel.
So, what you really want is self promotion and fame.

SciresM came and said it was impossible in a way we all imagined, having only one Switch, he wasn't wrong. Then after he broke your hype-wall, you waited until that to detail it was a 2-switch method. And yes, it was almost a useless method, and even if it was useful for a tiny percent of switch owners, it was unstable as the target switch risk to an unwanted system update.

I love your assumptions about my intentions, How about this then I'm making all this hype and drawing attention. Ok then SciresM is no different. SciresM stopping drawing Hype on youyr work or discoveries.

EVERYONE NO MORE POSTS ABOUT POSSIBLE RELEASES OR ANYTHING.

It's against the rules right sure.

Again now your trying to discredit what I did or discovered. By all means whatever makes youy feel BIG.

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID IS FALSE AND FILLED WITH ACCUSATION.

SciresM was RIGHT HAHA cause I never said two switches were needed at first. OH NO I'm such a terrible person shame on me. Praise the GOD RIGHT. How does that make him right? No sense

NO SciresM was WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I did not claim ANYTHING it was FACT.

My method works PERIOD DOESNT MATTER HOW IT WORKS LMFAO REALLY

YOU CAN NOT BASH MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

The way you presented your "method" at first was really wrong.
You came with a thread claiming you had a method to update games, without specifing any details nor said anything about using a second switch. Instead you comment only to generate hype and looking for subscription to your YouTube channel.
So, what you really want is self promotion and fame.

SciresM came and said it was impossible in a way we all imagined, having only one Switch, he wasn't wrong. Then after he broke your hype-wall, you waited until that to detail it was a 2-switch method. And yes, it was almost a useless method, and even if it was useful for a tiny percent of switch owners, it was unstable as the target switch risk to an unwanted system update.

And if you believe these accusations you've made stay away from my method of transfer for GAME UPDATE ITS NOT FOR YOU

And bottom line not once have I discredited SciresM for his accomplishments or work. I respect what he does and what WE ALL DO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but worst case scenario, they see an all zero DID and just ban the cert that was accompanying it. Although we dont even know how strict ninty will be about watching the servers. I'm still fine and i've been poking all kinds of servers with mine.

only one(few?) person poking at the servers with an all zero won't set a big flag, but when thousands of people start doing it in droves they'll probably implement some sort of check/ban

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo will most likely find a way to detect this. I think we can all agree you have to be a bit careful.

But I have seen something similar to this which stayed around for years

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
only one(few?) person poking at the servers with an all zero won't set a big flag, but when thousands of people start doing it in droves they'll probably implement some sort of check/ban
Would be simple to add a settings tab with deviceID input.. its almost a catch 22.. give Nintendo personal console info or get banned.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd personally not set up an auto ban system early. I'd flag quietly and wait for Mass use, and then carpet bomb everything at once. Avoids circumvention by limited trial and error.

There's really no way that they don't know someone (or who) is poking around their servers. They'd not have built such a thick telemtry profile and console authentication if it wasn't monitored and logged. They can wait though.

Reactions: Minox and Uwabami

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'd personally not set up an auto ban system early. I'd flag quietly and wait for Mass use, and then carpet bomb everything at once. Avoids circumvention by limited trial and error.

There's really no way that they don't know someone (or who) is poking around their servers. They'd not have built such a thick telemtry profile and console authentication if it wasn't monitored and logged. They can wait though.

I'm pretty sure they'll just do this: Has this encrypted connection by this certificate that is trying to download this file able to actually download it? is this file purchased by the account on the console that the certificate comes from? if not then ban the certificate and prevent connection from it else go ahead and let it download the file.

ArcLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For context, though, the "idiot" comments were me trying to explain why he shouldn't be hosting a piracy site while having his real name be public: https://gist.github.com/SciresM/19df11a4e83227a94380b8bffab5049d

I've said my piece, and don't really feel the need to say more.

b93747dd8c.png

"<-- half tempted to report you tbh"

Holy shit, are you a console/game exploiter that has visited 4chenn or are you some kind of big baby?

If you're going to do it, do it. Say your shit then move on with your life. For a guy who barely talks, you beat around the bush too much.

"Hey guys I help with exploiting things that are big no no's to do in Nintys eyes, but if you do things more dangerous than I, then I'll possibly report you after the word bashing I'll give you"

Hell man. Coming from the guy in a ReSwitched discord, it seems a bit hypocritical. Just tell the guy he fucked up and only bad will come of it then ignore him. Let the consequences flow if they happen. Then go back to /vp/ and argue about pokemon datamining.

People of 4chenn can take the barrage of insults, but not these guys. Be a bit nicer. The guy just wants his ecksdee meme shit and to help some people out. If he fucks up and the Ninty po'po come for him, that's his fault (Sorry OP. shit happens)

Rule of thumb for console hacking: wait a month or so after hacks come out to see how people get banned and the devs fix it, then download the hacks (credit to my friend who told me this a bit ago)

People are going to get banned for trying to pirate on Nintender, its bound to happen regardless. inevitable. no one can stop it. At least it'll be a good experiment to see and fix the problem afterwards.

Thanks though for your contributions to the community as a whole (hacking scene, exploits, and anything else you've done for it)

D

Deleted-442439

I am sure a lot of work has gone into this, but please people if you don't want to get banned DO NOT use this. SciresM has already given enough reasons, Nintendo's servers can tell if you are using the tool, and even if they don't act now they do have backlogs that can be used, as piracy is extremely close to exploding in the scene they will start to be aggressive in keeping everything and suppressed as possible. The 3DS scene is a prime example of how this goes, learn from past mistakes.

IF you absolutely need backups, use the RCM backup payload of your choice or Pegaswitch, and IF you need piracy use a trusted website to download the dumps, risking your client cert will have u banned permanently on that console, it is not worth it.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
b93747dd8c.png

Holy shit, are you a console/game exploiter that has visited 4chenn or are you some kind of big baby?

If you're going to do it, do it. Say your shit then move on with your life. For a guy who barely talks, you beat around the bush too much.

"Hey guys I help with exploiting things that are big no no's to do in Nintys eyes, but if you do things more dangerous than I, then I'll possibly report you after the word bashing I'll give you"

Hell man. Coming from the guy in a ReSwitched discord, it seems a bit hypocritical. Just tell the guy he fucked up and only bad will come of it then ignore him. Let the consequences flow if they happen. Then go back to /vp/ and argue about pokemon datamining.

People of 4chenn can take the barrage of insults, but not these guys. Be a bit nicer. The guy just wants his ecksdee meme shit and to help some people out. If he fucks up and the Ninty po'po come for him, that's his fault (Sorry OP. shit happens)

Rule of thumb for console hacking: wait a month or so after hacks come out to see how people get banned and the devs fix it, then download the hacks (credit to my friend who told me this a bit ago)

People are going to get banned for trying to pirate on Nintender, its bound to happen regardless. inevitable. no one can stop it. At least it'll be a good experiment to see and fix the problem afterwards.

Thanks though for your contributions to the community as a whole (hacking scene, exploits, and anything else you've done for it)
Well, if only he fuck up then it is fine. But let think if he release it and people ignorant enough to follow him to shit hole you would feel quite guity for let that to happen.

D

Deleted-442439

b93747dd8c.png

@SciresM is doing the right thing, he is protecting the community. Reswitched is trying to build a safe community with credible information and tools that can be trusted. This tool is not safe, and the developer is trying to sell it as if it is.

The discussion requires more insight into the scene and the individuals in question, but I am not going to post a bunch of stuff that would cause even more drama, all you need to know is that Scires has good reason to use the tone he does, and I am glad he has put the effort into it, if he did not there would be people with banned consoles and the faith in devs and trust would be broken.

People can make mistakes, but having others suffer for it is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-