Hacking RELEASE HACDN - Download game NCA files directly from Nintendo's CDN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I will just get myself a second switch, one will stay a virgin that i will use for online and the other for CFW. Tablets only on ebay are usually less than $200

Reactions: ArcLP

ArcLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SciresM is doing the right thing, he is protecting the community. Reswitched is trying to build a safe community with credible information and tools that can be trusted. This tool is not safe, and the developer is trying to sell it as if it is.

The discussion requires more insight into the scene and the individuals in question, but I am not going to post a bunch of stuff that would cause even more drama, all you need to know is that Scires has good reason to use the tone he does, and I am glad he has put the effort into it, if he did not there would be people with banned consoles and the faith in devs and trust would be broken.

People can make mistakes, but having others suffer for it is not right.

Tell that to the people who got banned on the 3ds, wii, wii u, or whatever console. People get banned. It happens, they get banned via testing. The only way you can keep it safer is if the program is held private and tested on multiple switches which devs can't test if they can't afford more than one.

Shit happens. Also the way he was talking isn't "building a safe community with credible information", it's non professional at all. He can do it and he's fine. But it isn't professional and with proof from some people in this thread, it throws people off and makes it look less professional.

Especially with the identity politics and drama from the other staff in that discord. Good try man, good try.

Reactions: 0x64

Miqote

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Oh shit, that's extremely insecure, even worse than mine.
@Reisyukaku, make sure you send the correct UA!

Come on man, in your own thread...

1501343319795.jpg

https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX/commit/1ce30833f830371010dd40c201878a7555ce4382

Reactions: awtgrduzwt5r9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.