Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
QUOTE said:
the final boss of the all darkness is not a fresh face but someone we are quite familiar with! This person control all in the dark, who can he/she be?
Maybe the judge himself
blink.gif

or Morgan Fey (pearl's mother) in T&T She plan to murder Maya
or Pearl/Maya channeling Morgan(if she dead in prison)/Dahlia /Mistry
Who know...with spirit channeling...every dead people is possible

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
the final boss of the all darkness is not a fresh face but someone we are quite familiar with! This person control all in the dark, who can he/she be?

Here's a list...
The Judge, Edgeworth, Phoenix himself, Redd White, Godot , Damon Gant, Kristoph Gavin, Frank Sahwit (first case), Morgan Fey, Maya!?, Mia!?...
And here's my personal favourite...
Wendy Oldbag.
She's a complete mystery, if you think about it.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see, a final boss...
A logical choice for final boss would be Manfred von Karma, who is an established villian and who has had an indirect 'presence' in most of the games through his daughter. But he'd have to prosecute from jail (or, assuming he was executed, if someone was stupid enough to channel him, which seems unlikely.) von Karma also has a strong connection to almost all the main characters in one way or another.

I suppose Gant could return, but he doesn't have any connection to anything outside of his one case... it would be a lot of work to tie him into them. Also, people who have been sentenced to death like Gant and von Karma don't usually come back in this series, although they might make an exception.

Pearl's mother still swore revenge and is still alive, so she's a possibility. She also featured pretty importantly in the second and third games, and has important connections to several characters (although not as many as von Karma).

If there's going to be a big bad evil behind everything, it's logical to try and pin as much on him (or her) as possible, to try and tie everything together. Making him responsible for all those cases that went wrong in the past, making him responsible (somehow) for Mia's death, etc. etc.

It's also possible that the 'final boss' isn't physically present (or alive anymore), but that the last case deals with something they set in motion in the past...

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i hate to say it but im kinda glad that they consider using only new characters after GS5. usually, capcom milks every franchise that they have to the point of internal bleeding inside the cow. just look at Mega Man, Street Fighter etc.

SigmaZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't say Street Fighter, but certainly Megaman. If they did make an X9 (which I would like), I would hope they would change things up a bit. I liked the Megaman Zero series, good story and ended at the right spot. The X series did so the speak, but Capcom made a bad choice in making X7 and X8 *sigh* that really ended the X franchise

kissxxoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
the evil person at the end cant be pheonix or apollo
or any of the characters cos it said that they were quite fimiliar

i can't belive that its going to end after GS5 but
cant wait for next series

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Regarding Von Karma...
It is heavily implied throughout the series that Manfred Von Karma was executed at the end of GS1. "Bringing him back" would be a total deus ex machina, IMO.

PS: I'll still consider T&T to be the "last" game on Phoenix's series. Apollo Justice was terrible, both story and gameplay-wise, IMHO...

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
kissxxoxx said:
the evil person at the end cant be pheonix or apollo
or any of the characters cos it said that they were quite fimiliar

i can't belive that its going to end after GS5 but
cant wait for next series

Thanks for the spoiler and bumping a months old thread.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
who cares that he bumps... 'coz i have an idea

ALL HAIL MY IDEA!:

the person who created spirit channeling!

it has created alot of chaos throughout the games...

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS_USER_997 said:

ALL HAIL MY IDEA!:

Who cares? guess you don't know anyone here. It states in the rules that you shouldn't bump topics, and this isn't just a few days old, it's 9 months old, that's longer then the time you've been here, so please, think before you post.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jgu1994 said:
DS_USER_997 said:

ALL HAIL MY IDEA!:

Who cares? guess you don't know anyone here. It states in the rules that you shouldn't bump topics, and this isn't just a few days old, it's 9 months old, that's longer then the time you've been here, so please, think before you post.

To be honest with you, I didn't pay attention to the date of the latest posts. I just assumed it was a newly created thread, so I replied right away. Sorry to keep the discussion bumped, it wasn't my intention to keep it bumped after so much time inactive =/

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix will make a cardboard badge, and become a defense attorney for someone innocent, Apollo will make a cardboard badge too, and become a prosecutor, at the end, you face the choice of innocent or guilty

I didn't know about a GS5, thanks for bump
biggrin.gif

Final boss is
gsm_ds_phoenixwrightaa_gp4_101005_140.jpg

Fuck that cross examination was hard.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NOOOOO!!! LAST STORY ABOUT PHOENIX T.T

not that i hate aj, but pw>aj.

actually, havin phoenix as the final evil bad guy would be SO fuckin epic (if they work it in well of course). wouldn't it be fitting to play as aj and take him down? and u would lose against him, and then goku comes and does a kamehameha (don't no how to spell it) and then its GG.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
da_head said:
NOOOOO!!! LAST STORY ABOUT PHOENIX T.T

not that i hate aj, but pw>aj.

actually, havin phoenix as the final evil bad guy would be SO fuckin epic (if they work it in well of course). wouldn't it be fitting to play as aj and take him down? and u would lose against him, and then goku comes and does a kamehameha (don't no how to spell it) and then its GG.
rofl.gif

but, phoenix as a bad guy? nah, no sane shit in the world will ever make GS5 based off that, superheroes have rep they got to keep

I thought it's so strange that somebody's still "waiting for the English version of AJ" and then I realized it's Feb 11, LoL

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
GS4 disappointed me. The new characters and the cases did not impress me. If the staff say they aren't afraid after the reception they got with it, I think they're in for a catastrophe. Let us see if they can indeed overhaul the whole series and still keep it enjoyable. It can be done. But the way they did it in GS4 was wrong.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I played and loved all the GS games, from 1 ( the DS remake with the extra case ), 2, 3, and Apollo Justice.
Unfortunately, at 3/4 of Apollo Justice I got bored and stopped playing.
I was really excited about this title because of the slightly updated graphics and the improved music, also the object examination in 3D was much better then before.
I am not too sure I can blame it on the story, it might have happened just as well with a really good story, it's just that 4 games are really a huge dose of GS and I lost my appetite.
I'm somehow glad they are working on a sequel, and I wish them well, but this time I think I'll stay away, unless they really come up with something fresh and unexpected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la