ROM Hack Gyakuten Saiban 1-3 Translation

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Hi everyone,

Since it has indeed been a while since our last update post, I thought I'd give a proper one:

The project was progressing very slowly for a while. with me and h3rmit being busy with other things.

However, things have picked up steam in recent times and we're now getting closer to finishing. Script editing is nearing completion, and once that is completed, we will move on to beta-testing.

Next update will be by either h3rmit or me, and we will have more info about the release + if we have any more plans for the future.

SpecificallySwampert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that in the first Ace Attorney, when you go to start a new game, the g in ‘Game’ is lowercase when New is uppercase, formatted like ‘New game’, and not ‘New Game’. Will that be fixed, or is that a permanent issue? This isn’t a demand, I was just wondering.

h3rmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I noticed that in the first Ace Attorney, when you go to start a new game, the g in ‘Game’ is lowercase when New is uppercase, formatted like ‘New game’, and not ‘New Game’. Will that be fixed, or is that a permanent issue? This isn’t a demand, I was just wondering.
It didn't even cross my mind. Does the second word have to be capitalized? It's not an error to be "fixed", but it can be changed, yes. Question is, should it?

Jajabinx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

Just posting after a while to again thank the devs on their hard work with this. There must be many more like me that are waiting for the release but may be not replying in the comments (just trying to give encouraging words). Wishing the best of luck and looking forward to the releases

h3rmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
While we are using Discord for private discussions, there is no Discord server.

It would be beyond the scope of this project to also maintain one.

As I said, some time ago:

Please understand that we are doing this as a hobby in our free time and we have our lives to live too. Up until recently it was just a 1-man project that I was doing on my leisure, and now it's just a 2-man project. We are not working on this on a daily basis, and we can certainly not give daily reports about our progress or answer to questions to everyone individually, over and over again.

We are more than glad to get feedback and answer questions here, in this thread, and we are always reporting our progress here everytime we complete a milestone of the project. It is easier for us not to miss things, while not having to be constantly available on a daily basis.

agarpac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Good day, everyone.
i just know that GS gba still has more recent translation release than i expected, probably since i knew GS3 translation back then and thought others already got translation already (GS3 is goat tho so i appreciate the priority lol). i hope the project is doing fine, and whatever happens, i send my upmost appreciation towards this project. thank you.

can't wait for full translation to be released some time in the future, tho take your time ofc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work