Hacking Guy has made Uxploit, claiming it has kernel!?

Do you think it has kernel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • idk

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, I want this question answered, since it's just one of the weirdest things that sticks out.
Even if there is no reason at all, I still don't like showing my information in public... if I make another video I'll just have it set to that Ip by default so there is no reason to cover anything up.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like he thought that might be opening himself up to being hacked if that address became public knowledge.
In some ways, that's true. Plus giving people my information isn't always the best idea. If I told everyone my real first and last name, people (hopefully) can't go to my house, or do anything with it, it's just a sense of security. Plus you'll be able to find me on the sex offenders list.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if there is no reason at all, I still don't like showing my information in public... if I make another video I'll just have it set to that Ip by default so there is no reason to cover anything up.

An all-encompassing dislike of sharing information, regardless of its utility, makes me think you lack some basic networking knowledge.

Reactions: Margen67

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkFlare69, if you want people to believe you, then post the source code and the exploit you used, or PM it to someone reputable like Marionumber1 or NWPlayer123 so they can verify it. If you won't do that, then SHUT UP. It's of no use to this community if you just say: "OOOH look what I can do. :D"

(Forgive me for being harsh, but I'm sick and tired of people doing things like this.)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An all-encompassing dislike of sharing information, regardless of its utility, makes me think you lack some basic networking knowledge.
Then maybe I lack a little network knowledge. Or maybe it's because my dad got hacked because I released a Mario Kart Wii code that I made and was too powerful to be public. His shit was stored on the network. Now maybe I'm just paranoid.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Furthermore, if you publish actual, solid proof, I'll eat my words in a heartbeat. That hasn't been done yet, at least to my satisfaction.

What he has said is that he doesn't have a full exploit. No full kernal access, and that may or may not be possible via this route.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then maybe I lack a little network knowledge. Or maybe it's because my dad got hacked because I released a Mario Kart Wii code that I made and was too powerful to be public. His shit was stored on the network. Now maybe I'm just paranoid.

Circumstancial as this may be, I do find it unlikely that someone lacking this basic networking knowledge could make a browser and kernel exploit.

Reactions: Margen67

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In some ways, that's true. Plus giving people my information isn't always the best idea. If I told everyone my real first and last name, people (hopefully) can't go to my house, or do anything with it, it's just a sense of security. Plus you'll be able to find me on the sex offenders list.
10.0.0.0/8 is a local IP-range that can be configured by anyone anywhere and there can exist any number of networks using this IP-range. It does not contain any kind of identifying information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back