OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
guys..what am i doing wrong?

i go into host on multiplayer and i can select the guitar, character and difficulty but it shows no signal going out on the little signal strength symbol, after i click ready, nothing happens...my friend clicks join..it says there is no host?

whats up?
thanks

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now what flashcart would not be able to connect on WiFi?...my EDGE and DS-X work fine...For that matter, ALL flashcarts have to have WiFi support, if not, throw it out the window and never look back...eat some pie while you're at it.

stevefall

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
it doesnt give me that option, of simple or normal. i just go into multiplayer in the guitar hero main menu.

it doesnt show any signal on either of our ds' like its not even trying to connect.
hate2.gif

if one of us goes into host and clicks ready, and then one of us hits join, there is no host there. should i be trying to connect a different way perhaps, the instruction manual is no help, it says there should be song and stage select too which there isnt.

could someone tell me the process they go through for a succesful local multiplayer?

thanks for your time

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yea, that would make sense because the two regions have different songs. If one of you have a flashcart, just run the rom of the other region so you can do multiplayer... its not really piracy if you own the game of a different region... or is it?

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bustyman100 said:
Yea, that would make sense because the two regions have different songs. If one of you have a flashcart, just run the rom of the other region so you can do multiplayer... its not really piracy if you own the game of a different region... or is it?

Technically your not supposed to run any back ups and the "It's ok if you own it it" or "Delete it within 24 hours and you're good" rules are lies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn