Hacking Guitar Hero Live more songs?

4nders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone!

I got a little nostalgic and bought Guitar Hero Live for PS4.
Is there any way to add more content to the game?
I know I can on Rock Band 4 but the guitar doesn't seem to be compatible.

Really enjoy the game, but lacks many good songs. There seemed to be GHTV but that service is shut down.
Is there any way to download that content and use it offline?

Thanks in advance!!

// 4nders

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no - that game is useless now since you can only play the songs that are on disk

just download clone hero and you can play every song that ever came out for it

4nders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no - that game is useless now since you can only play the songs that are on disk

just download clone hero and you can play every song that ever came out for it
Thanks!
I’m going over to Rock Band 4 instead, no good way to play this on my computer!

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just came across this github for an app that supposedly lets us import songs into Guitar Hero live: https://github.com/ghlre/GHLControlPanel, with options for each version, including Wii U. Seems you need to have a full decrypted version of Guitar Hero Live Wii U for it to read everything and then import songs into it. I tried just the .rpx, but it looked for other content in the content folder, so I'm ripping my GHLive copy with dumpling to see if I can get it to work.

Thing is, I'm not sure where to find GH Live format song files. I see when you try to import with the app the format it wants to import are .ghlcp, but I'm not finding any of those online. So I'm just looking for a GH Live song import that I can test while the game dumps from my Wii U to SD card.

Reactions: E1ite007

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just came across this github for an app that supposedly lets us import songs into Guitar Hero live: https://github.com/ghlre/GHLControlPanel, with options for each version, including Wii U. Seems you need to have a full decrypted version of Guitar Hero Live Wii U for it to read everything and then import songs into it. I tried just the .rpx, but it looked for other content in the content folder, so I'm ripping my GHLive copy with dumpling to see if I can get it to work.

Thing is, I'm not sure where to find GH Live format song files. I see when you try to import with the app the format it wants to import are .ghlcp, but I'm not finding any of those online. So I'm just looking for a GH Live song import that I can test while the game dumps from my Wii U to SD card.

maybe try some of the 6 fret songs that have been made for clone hero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast