Gaming Guitar Hero 5 Music Store

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm playing GH 5 (NTSC) on my PAL Wii and there is nothing in the music store...

I can access the Wii Shop via the system menu and updated the channel due to update 4.2 changing it.

Can anyone confirm that the music store in GH 5 Australian is up and working? Anyone in Australia can confirm that their GH 5 store is running via the NTSC game?

Or anyone can shed some light as to why I can't see anything in the music store?

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your Music store probably doesn't show anything because your shop channel region is set to PAL (EUR).
If you change your shop region to US, it should work.

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see, I guess I will get the PAL version of the game and see. Changing shop region probably wouldn't be a good idea, not sure if you can go back to PAL.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well sometimes they dont release DLC untill later.
eg beatles rock band
that DLC isnt released untill october 20th
im gonna download GH5 soon but not till next month coz ive nearly used up all my download allowance for the month.

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The reason the music store didn't show titles for me was because I am using the NTSC version on my PAL Wii. If I wanted to see the titles, I would either have to change my shop region (which I'm not going to do yet, not sure what it would do) or just get the PAL version for my PAL Wii.

I only got the NTSC version to get the DLC hack to work. But, I don't want to change my region yet. It's hard to find a definite answer from someone about changing the shop region. Will it harm the Wii and can I change it back.

Like, I install my Wiiwares anyway, but not sure if I lose the Everybody Votes Channel or if I can just install them as a wad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up