XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Direct them to @DeadlyFoez for brick repairs, he's one of the few with the skills to do full brick repairs using an infectus modchip and/or his tricked out tech wii. I would also mention that it might not be worth the effort depending on shipping costs because buying a new/used wii instead of repairing a broken one is probably a more cost effective solution.... That's probably your biggest problem by the way, wii's are so cheap I don't think there will be a ton of demand for a brick fixing app, but I still think it's awesome even if it's not used by many (hey we hope no one will ever need it right? Better to not brick in the first place)

Reactions: Jitoku and Cyan

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
full brick can be fixed with saveMii dongle.
not all type of brick, but most of them are recoverable. if not recoverable, then last resort is NAND flashing (a backup or a clean new nand created with ... sorry I can't spell that app's name haha .. oneswhenzenagger ... something like that)
https://savemii.net/troubleshooting.html
edit:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Ohneschwanzenegger

[emoji23]oneswhenzenagger
I also checked the website, good info for me. Thanks Cyan!

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Reactions: Cyan

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Direct them to @DeadlyFoez for brick repairs, he's one of the few with the skills to do full brick repairs using an infectus modchip and/or his tricked out tech wii. I would also mention that it might not be worth the effort depending on shipping costs because buying a new/used wii instead of repairing a broken one is probably a more cost effective solution.... That's probably your biggest problem by the way, wii's are so cheap I don't think there will be a ton of demand for a brick fixing app, but I still think it's awesome even if it's not used by many (hey we hope no one will ever need it right? Better to not brick in the first place)

Haha, you are completely right. As I said, I’m kinda screwed in the full brick part, but I’ll try to do some stuff about it.

Reactions: XFlak

Speedyspyro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent work you got out here. I agree with other people, this should be pinned when you release the final version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your modmii is really good

Reactions: XFlak

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is the purpose of this app again?

There are tons of noobs asking they have a black screen after they use something, and they don’t even know that it is called brick. This app helps noobs to learn, understand and solve their brick. With its noob-friendly language, noobs can easily understand. I mean you can’t talk like NAND,IOS, boot2 to noobs. They won’t understand a little thing.

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Develop this, and I’ll tell every newbie to check this out instead of describing. Such a great idea, it has an extremely noobish language, this will save so many noobs.
It's very soon for me to release 0.8B. That version is better than any version

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a question. Is messing with ios considered the worst possible "brick" to suffer from? And if you don't have access to boot mii or priiloader, can it be fixed without mod chip? :unsure:

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a question. Is messing with ios considered the worst possible "brick" to suffer from? And if you don't have access to boot mii or priiloader, can it be fixed without mod chip? :unsure:

Full brick is the worst brick ever. The others can be easily fixed with just a priiloader-homebrew channel launch. But this one, so many stuff can cause it. I’m not sure if there is any way that it could be fixed without modchip. P.S: Like my app?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full brick is the worst brick ever. The others can be easily fixed with just a priiloader-homebrew channel launch. But this one, so many stuff can cause it. I’m not sure if there is any way that it could be fixed without modchip. P.S: Like my app?
So is safe to say as long as you have either boot mii or priiloader, you can potentially fix a "full brick" without a mod chip? I just asked cause I remember years ago a friend had told me he was using Multi mod manager and messed around with the ios (I don't remember exactly if he deleted some of them or tried to update it with the built in updater) but the system wouldn't boot. :ninja:

Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So is safe to say as long as you have either boot mii or priiloader, you can potentially fix a "full brick" without a mod chip? I just asked cause I remember years ago a friend had told me he was using Multi mod manager and messed around with the ios (I don't remember exactly if he deleted some of them or tried to update it with the built in updater) but the system wouldn't boot. :ninja:

I didn’t really get into full brick at all, ask someone else because I’m scared that I will guide you wrong.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative