Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outcast22 said:
Ok I got it working but is there a way to get back to the main option screen(where u choose what game u want to play) from inside an already loaded game?

Nope.

Soft-reset is not working on the R4.

Yet.

illmtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I did everything you said to do but I keep getting an error message of

QUOTE said:
[Rom loading failed]

load rom errcode=-7

Please Reset System

So I can't play anything on it, also the cheat's arn't working yet the usrcheat.dat file is in the TTMenu folder.

In my folder I have

_system_
Games
Media
moonshl
TTMenu
_DS_Menu.Dat
_DS_Menu.Sys
_DS_MSHL.NDS
Pocketnes.gba
goomba.gba

In TTMenu I have:

gbaframe.bmp
redldi.dat
r4patch.dat
reset.mse
system.ank
system.fon
system.12u
system.u2l
ttreset.dat
USRCHEAT.dat
YSmenu.ini
YSmenu1.bmp
YSmenu2.bmp

Lyker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You got 2 fw systems.

_system_ is R4 fw dir and TTmenu is YSmenu dir

My guess is that it becomes a conflict

D

Deleted User

The YSmenu can not start up the game like Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (J).

How did you make the game start up (Like Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (J))?

Ok?

ChaosMatrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, I am also new was trying to implement the ysmenu into my r4 and while yes, it solves problems I've having with cheats and some games, it doesn't seems to load a menu at all, it just jumps to the list of games (It could be a misunderstanding of mine) whereas the r4 would load a menu allowing you to choose either game/multimedia/ "what I assume is the slot2for gba games"

To give a better idea, it shows me the list of games as if I had chosen the game option from the old r4 menu. While it doesnt seems to have problems loading homebrew applications it wont load any games.

I have the ysmenu skins under the specified directory and tried to follow through all the instructions as best as I could Although like other people it didnt generated the r4patch file while using the GUI bat, could be the problem but I do not know how to fix this, at one time I left the r4dldi file in the same folder as the ysmenu.ds and it generated it (I do not know if thats how it was intended to work or just a fluke of mine)

If anyone would be kind enough to help a poor n00b out, I would be most thankful for any assistance.

Thanks

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
To give a better idea, it shows me the list of games as if I had chosen the game option from the old r4 menu. While it doesnt seems to have problems loading homebrew applications it wont load any games.

are you using the DSTT firmware? That's the one Im using. see if we have the same files as listed below.

If your problem is are the games not loading, I dont have an answer to that as....

....mine works 100% and it seems the biggest change I got is that I now have the loading bar of the DSTT instead of the DOS like system that is in patching the rom.

I got:

TTMenu Folder based from 1.17 (fake killer patched)
_DS_MENU.DAT
r4dldi.DAT
R4Menu.SYS
r4patch.DAT
ttdldi.DAT
TTMENU.DAT
TTMENU.SYS
YSMENU.ARP
YSMenu.ini

You need R4Menu.SYS to run homebrews AFAIK. I copied it from R4 firmware 1.18

If you need help, PM me so I can give you file/s if your menu is something like this:

Open you DS
the list is on above the screen
each game are on the bottom screen, just like the R4 menu, on YS Menu.
I dont have a website nor i dont know how to upload this and it's breaking the rules and against Yasu

Is giving this via Messenger illegal? Havent done to anyone as I havent added them to my Yahoo Messenger.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
In windows vista, some files are not created if you are using Vista Basic. I tried making this YSMenu in our Vista Home Premium Desktop PC so my files are correct. It must be fully updated for it to work based from my experience

I forgot where I got the R4MENU.SYS but Im glad I have one to run my homebrews.

c1o2n3

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got this in hope of playing Mario and Luigi, but none of my games are loading fully, any help?

Laharan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could take a screen shot and point out the exact file I need to download for YSmenu because ive been looking for the last hour and I cant find the file.

Laharan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could take a screen shot and point out the exact file I need to download for YSmenu because ive been looking for the last hour and I cant find the file.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The progress bar gets about 8/10 of the way then just doesn't budge.

there's something wrong with loading your game. your firmware files must be double checked

QUOTEI was wondering if someone could take a screen shot and point out the exact file I need to download for YSmenu because ive been looking for the last hour and I cant find the file.

you must see the word DS[TT] something like that.

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just read through the tutorial and I must say that step 14 and 15 are kind of confusing me =/

If I understand it correctly, there are two files named YSMenu.nds and in step 15 I have to move it to the r4crypt folder, but from which folder?

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kamika said:
I just read through the tutorial and I must say that step 14 and 15 are kind of confusing me =/

If I understand it correctly, there are two files named YSMenu.nds and in step 15 I have to move it to the r4crypt folder, but from which folder?
Just use R4YSAuto.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello there. I am having a problem with my YASU MENU DS Version Jan 19 2009, I also used R4YSauto v0.0.2
When I attempt to load Chrono Trigger [Japanese Version] I get the following error;
disk errcode=-2147483632
please restart system.
What can I do to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o