• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
A simple question that maybe can you answer and add to this turorial. I have a psvita 3.52 firmware with ark installed, i want to run ps1 games with sound ( ark don't have sound for ps1 games yet) . Can i have tn-v and ark installed together (as bubbles) or can only have one installed at time. Thank in advance

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
A simple question that maybe can you answer and add to this turorial. I have a psvita 3.52 firmware with ark installed, i want to run ps1 games with sound ( ark don't have sound for ps1 games yet) . Can i have tn-v and ark installed together (as bubbles) or can only have one installed at time. Thank in advance

both you just need a psp game or minis to replace

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Great, hysteria proyect can be used to make a bubble?

i should think so, just use copy the TNV_00000 savedata folder to your vita and make sure it has the PBOOT.PBP in it then once you done that use ark to copy the PBOOT.PBP into the hysteria project directory so the PBOOT is next to the EBOOT then backup that game to your pc then reload the qcma database then copy the game back and it should now be TN-V

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
What's that?

i've updated my app so now it tells you in the notice box if there is an update, could you download it and i will set it so it thinks there is an update then could you tell me if its working on your end you dont need to close the program and it should be instant

Last edited by RazorX2014,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
let me know when your ready
7.PNG

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
It works! :)

cool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i may have to be locked up for being to awesome lol

just kidding..

did you like the guide i added in the bottom right :P

think i may pat myself on the back for v1.1.1 by ordering some chinese food lol

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think