shinenyuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It's pretty fun, your conversation that is :D

Don't want to interrupt it, but I guess I have to, it's just a simple question:

I'm in 3.51 and I have TN-V installed on my Vita. I want to update to 3.55 so I can play Trails of Cold Steel when it launches.
The question is: If I do that, will I be able to still transfer .isos like PSP Games and Homebrew to my Vita for use with TN-V? I'm also using VHBL as an .iso in TN-V just in case.
The other question is: Will I be banned if I update while having the TN-V and Ark Icons I have at the moment? Because that would not be... very good (buying a game just to be banned and not being able to play it... lol). If it's a probability of me being banned instead of a "No, you won't be" or a "Yes, you'll surely be" then if you can please detail ways to evade being banned.

This could also work for putting it in the FAQ portion of this guide :), pretty useful.

Razor, thanks for your utility, really handy! I hate doing the mails myself after all. Keep on with the good work!

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country

I'm in 3.51 and I have TN-V installed on my Vita. I want to update to 3.55 so I can play Trails of Cold Steel when it launches.
The question is: If I do that, will I be able to still transfer .isos like PSP Games and Homebrew to my Vita for use with TN-V? I'm also using VHBL as an .iso in TN-V just in case.
The other question is: Will I be banned if I update while having the TN-V and Ark Icons I have at the moment? Because that would not be... very good (buying a game just to be banned and not being able to play it... lol). If it's a probability of me being banned instead of a "No, you won't be" or a "Yes, you'll surely be" then if you can please detail ways to evade being banned.

This could also work for putting it in the FAQ portion of this guide :), pretty useful.

Razor, thanks for your utility, really handy! I hate doing the mails myself after all. Keep on with the good work!

ive never seen what happens when you update im guessing they stay but you could buy mimana lyar chronicles just incase if you have a US account and no you wont get banned atleast i havent seen that happen

D

Deleted User

OP

We don't know how Sony will react to these hacks, so I dunno about the banning situation.
If you already have a PSP game on your 3.51 Vita, then go ahead and do Part 3 of my tutorial to be able to get TN-V and VHBL. After that, update to 3.55, where your TN-V bubble will stay the same. That way, you can still play PSP ISOs AND play Trails of Cold Steel when it launches! :)

shinenyuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Well. Didn't know I would lose the e-mail exploit, but I guess that's an obvious one.

Hmm, what will win. My fanatism for the series, or hacks... I'm kinda prepared already if I might say so, all I really need for the future is TN-V and VHBL so... I say I go for it.

Well, thanks for the quick answer guys! Just in case when I update I'll be careful about not connecting much to PSN unless it's absolutely necessary. Don't want anything weird happening, do we?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Well. Didn't know I would lose the e-mail exploit, but I guess that's an obvious one.

Hmm, what will win. My fanatism for the series, or hacks... I'm kinda prepared already if I might say so, all I really need for the future is TN-V and VHBL so... I say I go for it.

Well, thanks for the quick answer guys! Just in case when I update I'll be careful about not connecting much to PSN unless it's absolutely necessary. Don't want anything weird happening, do we?

you could always download the update file from the playstation website and update manually offline

Reactions: shinenyuri

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I think I'll do that just in case.
Well, that means I won't even need to log in to PSN since I have a PS3 to transfer things to my Vita.

pretty much, all you really need is TN-V and ARK or onemenu or all three if you like lol you should also look at using vitaFTP to transfer your stuff like ISO's its less hassle i think

Reactions: shinenyuri

shinenyuri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
pretty much, all you really need is TN-V and ARK or onemenu or all three if you like lol you should also look at using vitaFTP to transfer your stuff like ISO's its less hassle i think

Oh yes, I have VitaFTP. Yeah, I think I have most of the stuff that I would need in the future.

Well, December 5... can't wait!

Okay, I'll stop spamming messages here already xD

Reactions: RazorX2014

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end