Hacking [Guide] How To Hack Your 360

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked out your update. I also just updated my dashboard the other day. Looks like I can still use this method? Am I right? I have a xenon motherboard.
I haven’t personally done any Xenon/Zephyr boards, but from what I’ve heard they don’t glitch unless the CPU is a Canada CPU, and even then it’s hit or miss. 15432 did create a cpu key retrieval system that works on all Xenon and Zephyr boards if you wanna look it up if you wanted to flash the DVD drive though. Google “15432 cpu key Xenon” and you may be able to find the process somewhere. It involves TTL and POST monitoring iirc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speaking of xbla games, does account sharing still work? last I heard it had been patched after a swift series of bannings.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no source, just read something about that. I'd imagine the same profile playing multiple games at the same time or the same game multiple times might be a major red flag with M$. :D

Reactions: brickmii82

TussalDragon344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I like how this is a "basic guide" where you literally have to open the Xbox 360 and do some hardware hacking thing in order for the software to be whatever you want... and I thought hacking the Wii and PS3 was hard...

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how this is a "basic guide" where you literally have to open the Xbox 360 and do some hardware hacking thing in order for the software to be whatever you want... and I thought hacking the Wii and PS3 was hard...
It is just easier to pay for an experienced modder too ally RGH/JTAG your 360.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TussalDragon344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Why can't hacking stuff be easy? Why do I have to open the bloody thing in order for my dreams to be a reality? Can't I just insert a CFW on a formatted compatible USB drive and play my games off of that?! WHY IS EVERYTHING HARD AND RISKY?!?!?

And about asking for help from an experienced hacker, I am thinking about it... (time and proper "place" dedicated to this stuff can be hard to figure out. I'm only 16 and I don't have a car...)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's easier to hack with the ps3, but the 360 is technically the better machine. the ps3 is incapable of playing gears of war 3 unless you use a DECR system with twice the ram of a retail unit. :-/

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I hacked my Phat PS3 a while ago, but it just kinda sits there. I have enjoyed more 360 and Steam.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never play my hacked systems. I've played about 100 hours total on my ps3 and 360 over the span of 7+ years. that's why I'm probably not going to hack my switch. I guess I have pirate's syndrome as there's no obligation to play any game since I didn't pay for them. ;)

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never play my hacked systems. I've played about 100 hours total on my ps3 and 360 over the span of 7+ years. that's why I'm probably not going to hack my switch. I guess I have pirate's syndrome as there's no obligation to play any game since I didn't pay for them. ;)
I am the opposite. I have a hacked Dreamcast, Wii, WiiU, 360, OG Xbox, PS2, PS3 Phat, Alienware Steam Machine, and soon hacked Switch. Of course, I can't possibly play them all, but I seem to focus on one system at a time for a month or so.

I totally agree about games that are bought. I bought Bloodstained Curse of the Moon the day it came out on Steam, and love it.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my problem is that I learn A LOT about a system, then lose interest in the games. right now, in fact, I'm backing up my sd2vita to an external hdd. I'm obsessed with backups after a ps3 and a 360 hdd died due to pos sabrent enclosures. I have six hdds connected to my laptop solely for backups. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...