GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks bloody awesome. Can NOT wait for this game. (Shame I have to!)

Niko looks like a great character and the environments look amazing.

The frame rate looks pretty poor though... Hopefully they can iron that out before it's released. Low frame rates in games really bug me... I don't care if they have to drop the graphical quality a bit to compensate.
unsure.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
ah... GTA4 looks like it is much more story involved now. However, how to we know for sure that this is GTA4? First GTA4 turned into Vice City. Second time they said it GTA4 for SURE!!! EB games even had boxes that said GTA4, and then it turned into GTA: San Andreas. Definitely hope this is the real deal.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
ah... GTA4 looks like it is much more story involved now. However, how to we know for sure that this is GTA4? First GTA4 turned into Vice City. Second time they said it GTA4 for SURE!!! EB games even had boxes that said GTA4, and then it turned into GTA: San Andreas. Definitely hope this is the real deal.
The game is almost finished, they won't change anything now.
wink.gif

Anyways, the trailer shows us the typical GTA stories we (or at least I) have known and always loved (GTA: San Andreas kept me playing for months with all that hidden stuff and side quests). Can't wait another four months. Gimme!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks samutz, the main site was wayyyyy too slow.
I was slightly disappointed to be honest. I expected better graphics since its next-gen but it doesn't really matter.
Looks like its gonna be bigger than the last few games though.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks really awesome, the city and the cars look great but I'm still not convinced about the character models they still look all blocky and stiff jointed like the old GTA games...

I've said it before also but I still don't like the look of the new character, he just looks so bland and boring.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Like shaun said, there really seems to be a problem with framerate, I hope it gets better in game...
once again, I've never liked any of the GTA games and it doesn't seem like this game is going to make me appreciate the series... too bad.

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some people claim the frame rate issues are caused by it being a multi-console game. (Although Saint's Row had a similar problem.) I don't know what to believe.

I do know that a lot of multi console games have this problem. PS3 versions of MC games seem to suffer from it the most.

(for example Madden 08 runs at 60fps on Xbox 360 while it runs at 30fps on the PS3.)

Maybe someone can shed some light on this subject so I know which version to buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1