PS1/2 GTA IV Online Cheats?!

sawfanjohn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys!

Ich heard about Cheats for the GTA IV Multiplayer, this said someone in a german Board:

QUOTE said:
Ich hab mal in der WeaponInfo den Force und Dmg einer waffe rauf gescgraubt, so dass die waffe einen 1 hit kill macht und alles weg scgleudert.
Damit bin ich dann in den Online modus gegangen und hab mir die waffe besorgt.
Als ich jemanden anschoss, war er sofort tot und flog mal min. 5 Kilometer...

Translated with Google Translator:

QUOTEI once in the Force Weapon and Information Dmg gescgraubt up a weapon, so that the weapon a 1 hit kill and makes it all away scgleudert.
So I am then went into the online mode and got me the weapon concerned.
When I see someone anschoss, he was killed instantly and flew min times. 5 kilometers ...

It means that you can edit your savegame like in GunzOnline the system.mrs but i dont know how to open my Savegame. I tried the Texteditor and an Hexeditor, but it looks only like Crap :S

Thanks for your help, men

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about we stop trying to ruin online mutiplayer?

no offense to you but im sick of this, this is why I cant play online games on DS or PSP anymore, and even most computer games

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:

no offense to you but im sick of this, this is why I cant play online games on DS or PSP anymore, and even most computer games
Seriously, one game I went into had 3 people hacking and one guy with a echoing microphone saying "HEY YOU WHERE DO I GET THOSE CHEATS I WANNA TRY THEM" "NO I ALREADY GOOGLED I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM A FAT LAZY FUCK"

It is the cancer that is killing /b/ online gaming.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
myuusmeow said:
Joe88 said:

Seriously, one game I went into had 3 people hacking and one guy with a echoing microphone saying "HEY YOU WHERE DO I GET THOSE CHEATS I WANNA TRY THEM" "NO I ALREADY GOOGLED I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM A FAT LAZY FUCK"

It is the cancer that is killing /b/ online gaming.
I really don't see the point in cheating online. The second you do, entertainment value goes down 99%. :/

sawfanjohn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im only interested of the technical background.. And i heard about flying without vehicels, this sounds cool
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4