Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know that all the GTA games have mods (GTA:SA Zombie City etc.) that people make. Add like new missions, different logo, different people and places. You know - mods.

I was thinking if the same could be possible for GTA:CW since we can unpack it and change it. Expert DS programmers could do so, right?
If so, it would be awesome if people could make some so this GTA could keep people entertained till the next DS GTA comes
biggrin.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
So your saying some of us 'Expert DS Programmers' do the work for you? Your idea of this is good but I doubt its going to work out. New files would be needed to add as well.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know...and i didn't say "some of you 'Expert DS Programmers' do the work for you". I just said it would be cool and if it is possible. I wasn't even asking anyone to make one.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
-.-' you need to read what your write. Your asking if the programmers can do it by giving them an idea. Oh and btw XD, this should be in the rom and hacking forum.

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
TwinBlades said:
So your saying some of us 'Expert DS Programmers' do the work for you? Your idea of this is good but I doubt its going to work out. New files would be needed to add as well.

He's not talking about you and oh

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
-.-' you need to read what your write. Your asking if the programmers can do it by giving them an idea. Oh and btw XD, this should be in the rom and hacking forum.

No i didn't say that. First i asked if it was possible and then said it would be cool.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tell you what we Definately need, a camera hack to make it lay lower to the ground and a bit more like the LoZ:PH, Pokemon diamond hack, camera looked like P S 0 in them I believe.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
It can be up to 2048MB I heard

Did you mean 2048MB or 2048Mb? There is a diffrence.

Also I highly doubt any mods will be available, and not any time soon. Keep your eyes open for some advanced AR codes that changes things in games, that is far more realistic than a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...