


gov78 said:Well i was reading a bit more about GTA - CTW and i found out that it being co developed. It Rockstar North (Basically all the GTA Games) and Rockstat Leeds (Remeber the Awsome engin on Max Payne GBA well they developed it) i got a feeling sin RS Leeds has experiance with making games for handheld systems that they should do a good job with making it playable and with the ppl of RS North i will obviously be True to the GTA style gameplay.


Why not a 3D TopDown game?pasc said:either 3d or top down, or the best maybe: both like gta III. Transformers had a cheat to switch to topdown mode, so it should be doable much better.
I just hope it will be 3D !
no iso no only top down, just like gta III, since it would be ridiculous to waste the DS's 3D Capabilities with a 2D topdown game. GTA Advance is still fun, but I want something with a new dimension.
3D topdown is a waste of performance.teonintyfive said:Why not a 3D TopDown game?pasc said:either 3d or top down, or the best maybe: both like gta III. Transformers had a cheat to switch to topdown mode, so it should be doable much better.
I just hope it will be 3D !
no iso no only top down, just like gta III, since it would be ridiculous to waste the DS's 3D Capabilities with a 2D topdown game. GTA Advance is still fun, but I want something with a new dimension.

bunnybreaker said:I hope it IS 3D top down, a la GTA and GTA2, they are the only ones I actually enjoyed, I got so bored when the game went third person.
Well, half of the other GTA games are 2D =(awdofgum said:VVoltz™ said:No screens of the game?, is it gonna be 3D or 2D?
Well it's supposed to be just like all the other GTA games. So it's probably 3D.
maybe it'll be like ninja gaiden..VVoltz™ said:Well, half of the other GTA games are 2D =(awdofgum said:VVoltz™ said:No screens of the game?, is it gonna be 3D or 2D?
Well it's supposed to be just like all the other GTA games. So it's probably 3D.
My guess is 2D, I doubt the DS can handle GTA's 3D environments.
