Homebrew Gridlauncher 2.0

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I guess loading .3dsx files for Rosalina is not working. I updated the OP for that.

So anyways, thanks to @Robz8, we just made a working version of the TWLside app for GridLauncher. It will use the old method, where card and homebrew were seperate, but the card version will use 0.4.1

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....and I found a new bug with rosalina support.

The help stuff doesn't work anymore.

I'd like to know if someone with a N3DS can please help me beta test.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shameless Repost of Masher's gridlauncher post, because I don't speak English well. What I will, however, do is just list all of the new info I added:

1. Compiles with latest ctrulib.
2. Fixed the thread part with the new method of using Thread in ctrulib
3. Add Ninjhax 2.7 custom memmap support
4. SMDH localisation
5. Fix SMDH reader

I'd like to know, though, what features would you guys like to see added?

Github Link: https://github.com/maorninja/GridLauncher

The GUI works on Rosalina very well, aside from some flickering. Though, we need to add support for it to load .3dsx files. That asshole at Nintendo Homebrew called me an idiot for not using hb menu 2.0, because "Its updated". He might just be one of those Luma fan boys, who says "All other CFW are shit. Use Luma". He also doesn't understand that not everything has to be "official" for it to be good, but oh well. Loading CIA's doesn't work as well, so we need to fix that, though this is only a GridLauncher 2.0 specific bug.

Also, to avoid above: If anyone is going to say "OH! Use HBL 2.0 if you don't, you fucking suck", just click off this thread, because the more this will be said, the more I will not do it. (Oh, and BTW, Zoogie's post was made before this announcement)

More developement will be shown at my site, Mario Making Mods, (No, not Koopa Konstruction Bullshit) found here: http://mariomods.net/thread/120-gridlauncher-2-0#post1047

Anyways, here comes the long copy pasta:
Hey man! Super happy to see someone picking this project up and updating it for b9s. I still use Gridlauncher to this day on my a9lh system. Thanks a ton! I will be keeping my eyes on this thread.

....now if only I could find someone to make a b9s version of 3DSafe. :cry:

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey man! Super happy to see someone picking this project up and updating it for b9s. I still use Gridlauncher to this day on my a9lh system. Thanks a ton! I will be keeping my eyes on this thread.

....now if only I could find someone to make a b9s version of 3DSafe. :cry:
Why'd you need that when you Luma PIN Lock?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey