Homebrew Gridlauncher 2.0

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, shit. I forgot to post this. I wanted to post this a long time ago, but um....

This is paused until further notice. I'd do some commits here and their, but don't expect huge ones.

Reason: School stuff. Entering 9th grade. If they find out that I have a rep online, its my EOL of life at school

Last edited by NightScript,
Reactions: KyoIsHacking

failzers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, shit. I forgot to post this. I wanted to post this a long time ago, but um....

This is paused until further notice. I'd do some commits here and their, but don't expect huge ones.

Reason: School stuff. Entering 9th grade. If they find out that I have a rep online, its my EOL of life at school
Lol, who the hell is gonna know your gbatemp username at school?

D

Deleted-351540

Lol, who the hell is gonna know your gbatemp username at school?
Probably uses it as his gamertag elsewhere. What I don't understand is what he's worried about at school because he helped revive an excellent homebrew application. Worried about being known as a 'hacker'? Or a nerd? (Dude, nerds are cool nowadays.)

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably uses it as his gamertag elsewhere. What I don't understand is what he's worried about at school because he helped revive an excellent homebrew application. Worried about being known as a 'hacker'? Or a nerd? (Dude, nerds are cool nowadays.)
Well, its not that. Its that they don't let you be online at all. They say "it might cause harm to the child if he's exposed to online forums". IMO, I don't belive it, but if I want to stay at school, I can't go online often. People from my school know me as "maorninja", so I might need to ask a mod to change my name.

Reactions: Deleted-351540

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 245

failzers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way you could make the title menu sort alphabetically? I know the homebrew menu does, but the title menu does not.

NightScript

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a "dead" project? Beocuse i discover this now and i wanna to try it but when i go for download the boot.3dsx it says to me that the page is not found.
Ahh, well, I'm not officially declaring it dead yet.
Any way you could make the title menu sort alphabetically? I know the homebrew menu does, but the title menu does not.
Hmmm, I can try

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use b9s, so I wouldn't get much use out of it, but still a good idea, I think. Still using Gridlauncher on a9lh and I love it! I would update to b9s, but I have 3dSafe installed on my 3ds, and there is no b9s version of it. As someone who brings the 3DS to work all the time, I really like having that extra security, just in case. Now, if someone could make something like 3dSafe for b9s, that would be the solution to all my problems!

Reactions: rassular

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now