Hacking Green Screen

raphaelsilveira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone

First, I apologize for English ... I am Brazilian and I do not know English law. (google translator)
mellow.gif

I wanted to solve my problem. I want wheels GC games, but I can not always appear green screen.

My Wii config.:

Wii 3.4 (U) - Destr. via software

cIOS249 rev 14

And I'm with Backup Launcher 0.3 (old), and installed Neogamma R8 Beta 3, but did not help anything.

Eichro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Translating his translation (lol):
He's attempting to run GC games (did not specify if it's backup or original, but I guess it's backup and he might have installed), but it always shows a green screen (probably from the GC Backup Launcher, but maybe he doesn't have it?). The Wii is softmodded.

Now for the answer... I would recommend you to download the newest version of GC Backup Launcher if you didn't, and also if you didn't, install the MIOS, it's fundamental for playing backup Gamecube games.

rklamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eichro said:
and also if you didn't, install the MIOS, it's fundamental for playing backup Gamecube games.

This is important. Make sure you get this. I could not get the GC games to work initially, and it was because I had forgotten to install the mIOS. I could've sworn that I did it, but I guess I did not.

raphaelsilveira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After much looking I found what you're talking about.

But the MIOS not install because it requires internet connection, or a CD, I have none.

And I want to run from the Neogamma, the SD card is not mine!
tongue.gif

tylerzentz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I occasionally get a green screen when trying to load gamecube backups with wiigators backup launcher 0.2 and it wont stop until i patch the MIOS again. it fixes it every time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious