Hacking Green Screen on New Games...

theweAve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running 3.2 firmware w/ soft mod. I am useing the BackUp Channel (the newest). I am not 100% sure of the cIOS I am running, but I believe it is ver. 10.

When I try to run either Indiana Jones & the Staff of Kings or Ghostbusters, I just get a Green Screen.

Thanks in advanced!!

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the search function... You just need the latest version of Neogamma or get some of the latest usbloaders

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to get a new loader as the above poster said. With the 002 fix. I would recommend Neogamma or USB Loader GX. If you are loading from a backup disc you will want Neogamma because it does USB loading and plays backup disc. If you are loading it from USB you can use USB Loader GX. Neogamma will load Indiana without changing any settings as long as the game region and system region are the same. USB Loader GX you will have to enable the 002 fix in the settings.

theweAve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I will load the NeoGamma & see if that fixes it.

I was getting the 002 error on a couple of games & load the fix for that already & now those games play. I was thinking I have done that. But, I will load this & see.

Thanks!!

theweAve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I got cIOS Rev 13 installed & the NeoGamma Channel. I am able to get Indiana Jones to play. But, when I go to play Ghostbusters, it goes to the Health Warning Screen & freezes.

What now??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi