green screen in SMG2 since change WBFS -> NTFS (wiiflow)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ast, Jul 21, 2010.

1. ast
    OP

ast Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    Hi there,

I recently changed the file format of my HDD from WBFS to NTFS (to make it more versatile to other use). To make things work I also updated from Wiiflow 1.0/cIOS249 r15 to Wiiflow 2.1/cIOS249 r19. Everything works fine so far (testet various games). Only Super Mario Galaxy 2 does not work anymore. When I start it it shows a green Screen with a black bar in it, then a short black screen followed by a final "green screen of death" where the Wii hangs. I have to retart it by holding down the power button.

Additional Infos:
    • SMG2 is NTSC while my Wii is PAL (this was not a problem before)
    • I also tried Wiiflow with cIOS 223 (the recent one from the uLoader 5.1D package) - same effect
    • My Wii is on 3.3E with some DOP-MII upgrades, but this shouldn't be an issue as everything worked well before
    Any suggestions?

best regards

2. WalkerOfTheDay

WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2008
    Netherlands
    Set language to English.

3. ast
    OP

ast Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    f*ck, this is awkward... I was messing with the video settings but did not try that actually as I couldn't remember doing this in the first time. Should have asked here before testing for hours ;-) Thanks anyways...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice