Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw this trailer on GoNintendo. It is of a game called "Crayon Shin-Chan: Arashi o Yobu - Nendororo~n Daihenshin" and it looks pertty damn good. There are actually 22 existing games based on this franchise, all Japanese but a few have actually appeared recently in Europe including this for the DS but I don't think any in English.

Anyway from what I've seen most look average at best but this one looks great to me. It looks like it has claymation style backgrounds which I've not seen in a game since the bad Claymates game in the 90's. Here is a trailer:

Those who hate farts may wanna look away.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
looks great, gonna have to keep an eye out for this one thanks for the heads up hadrian
mthrnitesmiley.gif

he has quite a strange way of attacking
tongue.gif

edit: spelling :s

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
laugh.gif
Looks funny....That girls voice in the trailer really adds to the humorous bit of the game!

I'm not some big fan of platformers, but I always enjoy nice funny game, so I'll check this for sure!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm indifferent to the flatulence, but the game looks like it could be fun. Lots of cool mechanics and different things thrown in there.

But it's Namco. They haven't been doing much out west, as far as Nintendo systems go. Is this game based off some sort of Japanese cartoon license?

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkRey said:
fateastray said:
Oh, Shin-Chan, they air this in the Netherlands. Dubbed, but still pretty funny.
yeah he is the most retarded kid in the cartoon world after spongebob

If this is even close to how Spongebob is, then i wanna see it. Spongebob Rules, i'm 20 and i can easily admit that i watch it. It's funny as hell, in a retarted way.

Anyway, the game looks fun, so might have to check it out. Is any of the other games that exists on the DS already, anything like this one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*