Gaming Great games that should be ported to NDS

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a remake of pokemon gsc would be mega awesome. But I'm sure it's been said somewhere in here.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

reecarno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I’d like to see Pokemon Snap, Luigi’s Mansion, and Pikmin. All would use the stylus well. And whilst there at it, the Mario 64 DS engine is just sitting around doing nothing, could they not just add new levels based on the New Super Mario Bros game? Then there’s the paper Mario games that should be little problem to port over right? Actually now I think about it there are lots of games just waiting to be done, I guess the future of the DS is assured. I’m amazed we don’t already have F-zero DS though.
wacko.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
you know what nintendo should do?
take the Metroid Prime Hunters engine and recreate Metroid II, that game has been dying for a remake.

If M2 is remade it should remain in 2D imo.
I'm more or less going by what I think is more likely.
I think if nintendo was to remake Metroid II, they'd do it in 3D, and to be fair, MPH had a damn good engine, it just went to waste on a horribly average game.

ultimately, I'd love a remake of any kind for Metroid II, I actually still have yet to play the game, because I've always expected nintendo to remake it

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
due to DS graphic ability....

Metal Gear Solid
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Silent Hill
Digimon Card Battle
Dino Crisis
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor (please let us use the touch screen to target)
FF8

if you disregard the Graphic ability

All Metal Gear Series
All Silent Hill Series
All Monster Hunter Series (make it Wifi)
All KOF MI Series

P

pasc

I just want some WoW or Guild Wars styled game (Tales of Innocent maybe? Or a game that looks like Eragon (ok, a better story and things like weapons, customization and online mode would be needed)

a online clan war game (Call of Duty 4 hopefully, nspace rulezz !)

a Incredible Machine Port

a cool Sims game (the advance games rocked ! Maybe my Sims will be okay again)

some N64 Game Ports (The Legend of Zelda: The ocarina of time, A Megaman Dash ^^ )

Spyro and Crash games (which will luckily come ^^ even in 3D to the DS YAY)

Oh wait, uhm

a decent GTA that looks similar like Need for Speed Carbon Graphic Wise and let's you load mp3 songs from a slot 2 gba sd adapter so you can hear music while playing

and to round the whole up, a KINGDOM HEARTS *hopefully will be unveiled @ the Tokyo Gameshow 2007* similar to the PS2 Part II (I mean gameplay wise, it would be pretty retarded if they would use 2D Graphics while the DS can support 3D fairly well! )

That's nearly all I want
smile.gif
Would be quite cool if all these things would come out, even though if those games would cost me much time it would be much anticipated by me, VERY MUCH ^^
yaynds.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a decent GTA that looks similar like Need for Speed Carbon Graphic Wise and let's you load mp3 songs from a slot 2 gba sd adapter so you can hear music while playing
Oh snap, that's like the most impossible thing ever xD First of all, Moonshell can hardly play Mp3s with some SD cards without skipping. Besides, do you think producers are going to make M3 support ? xD I don't think so.

P

pasc

Ever heard of Tony Hawk ? For the DS ? It has Music build in ... so why shouldn't they do it like they did for the PSP:

Do a converter so you can convert your Music to a easy playable format. and: Boom Music is in your Game !

Further: Cheapass ! Come on it's GTA, just buy it ! Beside the Browser it would be the only thing you had to buy !

BTW: I mean the NFS Carbon DS Graphics...

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why that hasn't been done yet. The Metal Slugs would fit perfectly on the DS. Maybe it's too much 2D artwork/animation to handle?

P

pasc

Uhm.... 99 MHz, Dual Core ? That should be enought to handel 2D perfect, with the proper engine of course

P

pasc

hmm... Mortal Combat will come out soon, mind looking @ that ?

@SpaceJump: Looking @ your sig reminds me of that song: Torture me by Red Hot Chili Peppers
laugh.gif
Thanks for that ^^

*searches song on his hdd*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It went into the darkness