Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
thumb160x_ps2_controller.jpg

"Two Mesa, Arizona boys have admitted to local law enforcement that they strangled a four month old cat with a video game controller and stoned it to death. Who's to blame? Grand Theft Auto.

Yes, GTA even kills kittens. That's according to Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio who, according to a local news report talked about the connection. “This game allows players to kill cops and rape women," Arpaio explained. "It’s little wonder why they perpetrated such violence against that little animal.”

The report states that the two boys, ages six and seven, strung up the kitten with what appears to be a PlayStation 2 controller after playing an unspecified entry in the Grand Theft Auto series. The boys will not be charged with animal cruelty due to their age. And I'm off to drink!"

Kotaku

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bullshit, the parents should be charged. This shit has to end... Both blaming games for stupid shit people do (Even kids)... Also parents need to fucking keep watch over their kids and not let them play games that they should not for AT LEAST 8 more years (10 if you go by the label on the box).

The parents should be charged with whatever crime the 2 children would have, along with endangering the wellbeing of a child.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First microwaving, now hanging... I'd love to hang those muthahangers kids. Seriously how stupid does one have to be to do these things and blame it on games. And how does killing cops make you hang cats?

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
What realle wows me is that those 2 kids are f!@#ed up enough to STRANGLE and then STONE TO DEATH a 4 MONTH OLD KITTEN. Do you realize how warped in the brain you have to be to do that? Even if it's an animal, I just don't see how anyone could do that.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would also like to ask... How does one get strangulation or stoning from GTA....? I do not recall any of the GTA series having strangulation or stoning as a means to kill... Unless it is in GTA 4 or the psp versions which I have yet to play.... Seriously... This attack on games is bullshit, movies are much worse and more detailed yet are they ever attacked? Rarely, why not attack video games which can be more regulated as to who plays and who its being sold to if parents were not moronic... Where as movies and TV shows, anyone can get their hands on if they turn the TV on, or slap in a DVD.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
What realle wows me is that those 2 kids are f!@#ed up enough to STRANGLE and then STONE TO DEATH a 4 MONTH OLD KITTEN. Do you realize how warped in the brain you have to be to do that? Even if it's an animal, I just don't see how anyone could do that.
they are probably the sons of the men from those torture and murder videos online...

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. How the hell does GTA intertwine with cats?
2. Like Banger said, GTA is rated M. Hell, Im 15 and my mom won't let me play M games yet*.

God, maybe the Arizona heat fried thier Heads. I think it is having that affect on my brain.

*Don't say a word

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
War said:
they are probably the sons of the men from those torture and murder videos online...

Blaming someones actions on genetics? Bullshit... Just another bullshit tactic really. The way someone acts is by means of how the children was brought up (But still not definite) If parents either show violence/anger in the house hold, or allow their children play these games or watch violent tv shows or movies of course the kids is going to be fucked up.

Also as skyman747 said, I do not recall any cats being in GTA.

Edit) Even though they are not being charged they should be forced to therapy/counseling. And if the parents were being charged with the crimes along with endangering the well being of the child I am sure crap like this would happen less and less. Making sure their kids do not play games such as this for fear of one day being sent to jail. They would actually take more care of their children and possibly be spending more time with them instead of sending them to sit in front of TV.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
You can't rape a willing wowan
lecture.gif

Unless she is 13 and you are 18... (Example)

You may say a year old is not a "woman" However many culture would disagree. As such at that age many people refer to them as "young woman".

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, these kids definitely need help. When I was there age, I had to go see a psychiatrist just because I couldn't behave in class >_> . These kids have done a much worse crime and should be punished in some way because if they aren't taught anything, they'll probably just go on and continue this act.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
First I like to say those parents should go to jail for the lack of supervision, video games I swear! That's like that Chinese dude who played MMORPG called 'Legend' wasted his parents money that was to start his own seafood business yet he didn't do that so he tried to fucking guilt by poisoning his parents. His mother got poisoned yet he didn't do shit!

WTF is the world coming too?! Black Friday stampede now two youngsters off the freakin' hook from killing a kitten because of an RATED 'M' game. Let that be in NY and those same dicks will be in bootcamp just for that act! I swear the stuff I read these days shows common sense is being thrown out the window literally!

Let's not forget those other kids that plays Halo 3 on Xbox live cursing like a god damn sailor, yet when their parents hears that talk coming out from them they going to blame it on the game itself!
As far as I remember playing GTA, I'm not going on the top building with explosives and raining it down upon citizens now am I? This shows how much ignorance and the lack of common sense, these kids need to get punished because I can see them doing something worst like a high school shooting if they don't get justice for this!

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's how I imagine it:
Kid1: Dammit, I can't pass this mission!
Kid2: Lemme try.
Kid1: Dude, you played this mission more than me.
Cat: Meow
Kid2: Gimme that.
Kid1: No, you're doing it wrong?
Kid2: Let me do what I want, I know what I'm doing.
Kid1: No, you're not supposed to do that!
Kid1: Shut up, Mittens. Oh god, you failed.
Kid2: Oh shut-
Kid2: Shut the hell up!
PS2: "Plug your controller back in, then press X to continue"

And then... you know the rest.

Still, very sad.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone have to blame games for own problems?

Seriously I played halo when I was 8, Devil Inside when I was 6 or 7 and GTA when I was 10.
Do I act violently because I was influenced by the games? NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: