Gaming Grand Theft Auto CW gameplay discussion

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed that some people are posting with accounts with like 1 or 2 posts and some made today lol. The game is really great but with what the other guy said. I wish we could use the touch screen to shoot somewhat, I think they should have done that cause its a bit hard to shoot. Like if you aim at a person, you cant scroll to another person by pressing another button (I think). But thats my opinion and so as the guy who said this as well.

sco0504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
I've noticed that some people are posting with accounts with like 1 or 2 posts and some made today lol.
That includes me lol. I only made one because I could get on the website without logging on for some mysterious reason.
Got further on Chinatown Wars, and I'm really enjoying it. I've just became a drug dealer and blew up a rival store. The carjacking mini games are getting tedious though, but that's my only complaint so far.

Crazy-S

Pessimist
Trophies
Website
dasbutterschnitzel.com
XP
Country
Germany
i´m playing this now and I have to say its AWESOME
but the lights of the cars look are a bit shitty^^
can anyone tell me why No$GBA is lagging so damn crazy ( ihave a intel core 2duo so it normally should NOT lagg)
I so wanna play this on my m3 ds simply (sorry for asking ) but whats now with a m3 ds simply firmware update??

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played a little bit of Chinatown Wars on No$GBA and so far, so good
biggrin.gif

I thought the car jacking would be annoying but I actually like it.
My only complaint is that it doesn't work on EDGE....... ;_;

Jeriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy-S said:
can anyone tell me why No$GBA is lagging so damn crazy ( ihave a intel core 2duo so it normally should NOT lagg)
I so wanna play this on my m3 ds simply (sorry for asking ) but whats now with a m3 ds simply firmware update??

If you're talking about the wireframe headlights, that's just No$GBA's renderer.

Go switch to OpenGL 3D rendering in the emulation options, and assuming your computer can do it they'll suddenly look a lot better.
wink.gif

sodaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
my apologies if this is out of place

but a working fix has been found - unpack with dslazy - replace arm7 and arm9 files with the cracked files - repack with dslazy.

working on all acekard - tested.

enjoy... and i believe the fix works on most cards in general.

the gameplay is great - i am loving every minute of it... if you don't go and expect a gta4 experience and take this game for what it is... it is precious...

and just for the fun of it i'm going to buy this one when it comes out.

8)

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am playing it on my M3 Simply using the Arm7 + arm9 fix ^^

The game is amazingly good.

But the online freatures doesn't work with me, the DS frezzes =p

It happens with all or is only me?

aestoney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sodaboy said:
my apologies if this is out of place

but a working fix has been found - unpack with dslazy - replace arm7 and arm9 files with the cracked files - repack with dslazy.

working on all acekard - tested.

enjoy... and i believe the fix works on most cards in general.

the gameplay is great - i am loving every minute of it... if you don't go and expect a gta4 experience and take this game for what it is... it is precious...

and just for the fun of it i'm going to buy this one when it comes out.

8)

works on DSTT

harjaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy-S said:

http://www.romulation.net/forum/index.php?topic=14970.0
Should work on your M3 with that rom

Jeriam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a Cyclo, several of us have now gotten it to work by ONLY replacing the ARM9.bin file (not both ARM7 and ARM9) using DSLazy. We can get through the intro movie, play the first mission, save at the safe house, etc. No known problems yet.

For those who are worried about the car control (bringing the discussion back to gameplay), the driving feels MUCH better on the NDS with the D-Pad than it does in No$GBA. I haven't had any trouble keeping my car on the road and it's much easier to glance down at the GPS, I find, than when it's up on a computer monitor.

Off to enjoy more. Can't wait for my actual preordered copy to arrive on Tuesday and start "for real".
biggrin.gif

YggDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The controls feels unnatural to me but that's maybe cause the button location is same as ps2:P
Very nice game graphicly and good gameplay GOTY?
biggrin.gif

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
How's the multiplayer like? how many players can it support?

I'm getting a strange problem...once i go into multiplayer i can't use the exit button, i tap it like a hundred times but nothing.

And when it does work....on exit it'll try to close nintendo wireless connection blah blah and just stay stuck there

-Edit

Definitely seems to be a problem trying to play offline multiplayer using 2 DSTT's. I got 2 ds's at home both with DSTT's i tried hosting and joining a game but unfortunately it won't connect, the light won't even blink to indicate that the wifi is on...hmms very strange

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway