1. chaostrik3r

chaostrik3r Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've play this on no$gba since it doesnt work on my Acekard and i must i say i'm pretty impressed. Its a big improvement over the gba one but one thing i find incredibly frustrating is the driving, i cant seem to drive on the same lane without the stupid ai walking into my car.

2. erokill

erokill Member
    Newcomer

United States
    does anyone know how to make it work on dstt?

3. daveman

daveman Newbie
    Newcomer

I've been playing on the no$gba thing and the graphics seem like the ds might have slow downs at crucial times. Also the steering is wonky for me (, and Im used to the arrows). I'm normally running on a SC CF but that will never get updated so I'm stuck right?

4. anuarbin

anuarbin Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    good decision for closing the old topic. lucky still I choose SCDS 1 even after my first SCDS 1 dies.I am pretty new gta so this like my first time playing. running people around and causing havoc is quite fun. too bad I suck at driving when camera is on top. the cornering is killing me. without the problem i might try finish the game [​IMG].

5. brrrzzzzzkabooom

Banned

United States

i just put my dstt for 12 seconds into the microwave in the kitchen and suddenly gta is saving correct i am playing mission 3, and its saving fine!!

6. erokill

erokill Member
    Newcomer

United States
    your so funny:D

7. Sarvesh50

Sarvesh50 Aye!

Netherlands
    lol no$gba 2.6a you guys need to play

8. RayLancer

RayLancer Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Stupid Gamestop won't give me my copy early >.> I only buy certain DS games (Phoenix Wright, Castlevania, etc).

Anyhow, I have a M3 DS Simply, and I think its time for an upgrade, any suggetsions? I'm looking for something that has active support, and hopefully cheap. I see the Ackard 2i for like $30 off this site I shopped at before. They also have a iTouch DS for $18.

9. Kanie

Kanie Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    After playing for a while..I think its nice [​IMG] graphics arent bothering me at all
    but driving was a little hard... I was riding into people and cars the whole time [​IMG];
    and lol my car doesnt catch fire after riding like crazy for 5mins? xD

10. ZeD

ZeD GBAtemp Fan

i played it on no&gba and the controls seem very good. Quite like GTA2

Posts merged

i played it on no&gba and the controls seem very good. Quite like GTA2

11. Sarvesh50

Sarvesh50 Aye!

Netherlands

Posts merged

me too

12. Andy88

Andy88 Newbie
    Newcomer

I think it's crazy how after a barrage of 55 pages of posts everyone has settled down :S :S i'm wondering if anyone is managing to play the game portable style. I hope this doesn't annoy anyone but i cannot actually play the game even on the pc emulator as im on mac and only have an M3 Real. If anyone knows when their specific patch for this mess comes out please post. Should be tons better!

13. norberto

norberto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Im back from the dead! Im suprised my account still works!! anywyas Cant wait until this comes out to Play it. Ive got a ds PHAT and a Lite. Now ill finally have something to do at work!! LOL [​IMG]

14. sco0504

sco0504 Member
    Newcomer

To those people still trying to get the game going on a flash device, try buying it from a local game shop when it is released. Europe, you can get it from Play.com for £17.99, not bad if you ask me.

15. Daviex

Daviex GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Can anyone create a screen of configuration of NosGba pls? Thanks

16. Andy88

Andy88 Newbie
    Newcomer

by my post i meant M3's firmware for the M3 real to fix this. I'm still confused as to why the G6 works if it is the same firmware...
    I swear that's all I will say on the matter and go easy on me cause it's my third post [​IMG]

17. funnoam

funnoam Member
    Newcomer

France
    Change nds cartdrige backup to FRAM 32kb or EEPROM 64kb and it works perfectly with no$gba.

18. cronosaint

cronosaint Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey ive been playing this for a while on no$gba, but how do you save. Not in game i mean on the application, cause everytime i save and quit the program makes my start over. Sorry sort of new with this.

19. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    I've been playing it on No$GBA, and it's pretty fun. Graphics are great, sound is wonderful, and it's just a fun game to play. Can't wait until the store-copy is available...

20. dib

dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Wow, the kiddies managed to get the release thread locked, after fifty+ pages of complaining that R4 doesn't work. I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen here.

Anyway, haven't played it much because GTA isn't a priority with Avalon Code, Suikoden, Picross 3D, Valkyrie Profile, and everything else that's come out. But I am impressed by a few things right off, like the fact that there doesn't seem to be any slowdown. Slowing has become pretty typical for DS games to the point where it seems like developers don't even try to avoid it, but this game has a nice 3d environment that feels pretty fluid.

I wish there were a way to better control the camera, because the way it's set up is a good way to induce dizziness.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - discussion, gameplay, Grand