ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars AR code fix

bkforyou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MVBDX said:
R4 users first should use ARM7 patch, then use this AR code fix or use YSmenu.

P.S: When changing ARM7 & repacking the ROM, the game id should be changing.

What does the game ID change to?

Once i repackage the ROM for the ARM7 fix, the option to toggle the cheat on/off disappears.

** EDIT

nvm, I am dumb. Thanks gbatemp community!

** EDIT2

If anyone else runs into the same issue, there's a button you can press that's located adjacent to the GAME ID which will allow you to browse to .nds files. From there, just select newly ARM7 patched GTA:CW .nds file and you're good to go.

EverlastingFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for this
yaynds.gif

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed YSmenu onto my R4, added the AR code to my urscheat.dat file. Started the game, got to the point where it asks to autosave. When I tried Yes, I clicked a slot and the screen went to black not loading anything, when I click No the screen goes to black and doesn't load anything. Help please.

Thanks,
EpicPie

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EpicPie said:
I just installed YSmenu onto my R4, added the AR code to my urscheat.dat file. Started the game, got to the point where it asks to autosave. When I tried Yes, I clicked a slot and the screen went to black not loading anything, when I click No the screen goes to black and doesn't load anything. Help please.

Thanks,
EpicPie
open it with YSMENU that worked for my dstt

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:

Thanks,
EpicPie
Once you turn on your DS with YSMENU installed onto your R4 its the default menu, basically I did open it with YSMENU in the first place, lol. Does it matter if the rom is trimmed or not?

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EpicPie said:
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:

Thanks,
EpicPie
Once you turn on your DS with YSMENU installed onto your R4 its the default menu, basically I did open it with YSMENU in the first place, lol. Does it matter if the rom is trimmed or not?
Do not trim it, you have to get an untouched GTA rom, then you double check if you copied the code right then play it on YSmenu

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:

Thanks,
EpicPie
Do not trim it, you have to get an untouched GTA rom, then you double check if you copied the code right then play it on YSmenu
Thanks for the quick replies, i'll give this a shot when I get back to my main Laptop tomorrow. All I have to use right now is a crappy Windows 2000 reformatted to XP with a slight downgrade to look like 2000, lol. Sadly the touch pad and keyboard on it is broken so I have to use a wireless mouse and keyboard set using the only working USB port on it, the other USB port is broken, lol.

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EpicPie said:
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:
dsttuser said:
EpicPie said:

Thanks,
EpicPie
Thanks for the quick replies, i'll give this a shot when I get back to my main Laptop tomorrow. All I have to use right now is a crappy Windows 2000 reformatted to XP with a slight downgrade to look like 2000, lol. Sadly the touch pad and keyboard on it is broken so I have to use a wireless mouse and keyboard set using the only working USB port on it, the other USB port is broken, lol.
Woah:)) what a computer
smile.gif
) Good Luck with that
wink.gif

BaDHaBiTt

Trophies
XP
Country
Thx. I have no idea how to use cheats and the cheat code editor i used does not look anything like the one in the guide.

using dstt.

what file do i put on the Memorycard?

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm use R4 with Firmware 1.18, cheat and usrcheat.dat modified, but not go, i'm inserted arm fix 7 code but you change arm7 modified ID GAme, not go.

Please Help me
frown.gif

Edit.

GOOOOOOO

IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

For All User with R4 And Arm7 Fix This is a Cheat:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dxmjqhznz2m

Bye!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users