ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto Auto San Andreas – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

davy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm a big dbz fan and there is that game dbzk that runs at 30 fps on the switch but looks amazing for the switch version and run smooth also, I wonder if the same can be done for that game unlocking hidden graphics settings that would be sick

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or just play the pc version ahha it's better resolution, better graphics and better perf. Also all mods are working
you missed a few things such as more expensive (gaming computers arn't cheap), more demanding, oh and the most important part not portable. hell if you really wanted to you can even throw a higher electricity bill into the mix

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mod let you lower the graphic settings to get more fps, smoother play, without overclocking at all?

Last edited by BigOnYa,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When docked it switches to 720p I even tried NX to reverse but no difference:(
There is a problem in the game in the docking station (not my fault). When changing any setting, the render resolution is reduced from 1080p to 720p. Either restart the game, or endure, or use ReverseNX overlay to quickly switch modes because this returns resolution.

Blue24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a problem in the game in the docking station (not my fault). When changing any setting, the render resolution is reduced from 1080p to 720p. Either restart the game, or endure, or use ReverseNX overlay to quickly switch modes because this returns resolution.
Ok I didn't see the overlay part idk how to overlay the apps. I was pressing home then applet to change modes maybe that's why?

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you missed a few things such as more expensive (gaming computers arn't cheap), more demanding, oh and the most important part not portable. hell if you really wanted to you can even throw a higher electricity bill into the mix
The base post I answered was a guy who said its better to play the switch version on yuzu. But I can't see to point instead of just play the pc version on pc and the switch version on switch aha.

Please someone can screen his graphic settings in game and overclock settings please? To have the best Quality performance ratio

Mahdiart

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Can you add this mod without disabling dynamic frequency , i just want to mess with settings in game and don't want to overclock

Reactions: BigOnYa

Servion12

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried the mod yesterday and it is freaking awesome. Better resolution and much smoother gameplay! Also I love the motion blur.

My only issue is that now the models, if not close, are in low poly mode and it is very visible. Any solution? Tried changing all settings but nothing. Attaching image later if I can.

ecl0674

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I tried the mod yesterday and it is freaking awesome. Better resolution and much smoother gameplay! Also I love the motion blur.

My only issue is that now the models, if not close, are in low poly mode and it is very visible. Any solution? Tried changing all settings but nothing. Attaching image later if I can.
This controlled by first option - "Graphics Quality"

ecl0674

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Update #1 [19.11.2021]
  • Increased SSAO quality and reduced radius
  • Slightly reduced resolution of cascaded shadows
  • Slightly reduced distance of cascaded shadows and far shadows (For all presets the "Shadow Quality" option)
  • Increased quality of materials (For all presets the "Graphics quality" option except low. Thanks to this, puddles on the road turned on in rainy weather. This also enables water waves from gunfire, etc. Unfortunately, this had some impact on performance / resolution.)
  • Slightly reduced LOD distance for high preset of "Graphics Quality" option
  • Slightly reduced the distance of large objects for the maximum preset of the "Graphics Quality" option
  • Minimum dynamic resolution increased from 0.5 to 0.55
  • Added a variant of the mod without disabling the dynamic change of the GPU frequency ("WithDynGPUFreq" in title)
  • Various other minor changes
  • Added a couple of new screenshots showing puddles
Available in first post.

sazan85

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm getting error: "The software was closed because an error occured." during launching the game after copy content of ZIP to my SD Card
Without mod everything is working good. Game is working. What I'm doing wrong???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock