Hacking grand slam tennis+virtua tennis won't play online?

oxman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have grand slam tennis + virtua tennis both play ok single player but won't play online.grand slam tennis disconnects just before a match starts and virtua tennis won't find any games online.both my games are on disc has anyone played either online from disc or will i need to use usb loader.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been able to play online on both games using USB Loader; there's no reason why it would be any different from a disc. Try a different online game and make sure your internet connection is working properly.

oxman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tagg7 said:
I've been able to play online on both games using USB Loader; there's no reason why it would be any different from a disc. Try a different online game and make sure your internet connection is working properly.

lots of people seem to be having problems playing online with a backup from disc in th uk.it maybe the uk servers aren't working or it's the slow loading from the disc.are you playing from the us if you have a disc try it

shredman

Trophies
XP
Country
place the wii in a dmz via your router...

Grand Slam Tennis needs to have certain ports forward/open to connect to
games online - if the Wii is in a DMZ then that will work too!

SHREDMAN

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
oxman said:
Tagg7 said:

lots of people seem to be having problems playing online with a backup from disc in th uk.it maybe the uk servers aren't working or it's the slow loading from the disc.are you playing from the us if you have a disc try it

I'm in the UK and have had no problems at all playing GST online, via a USB loader. Haven't tried VT yet though.

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
I posted a topic about this a few days ago. I'm from the UK and couldn't play online either.

I was using the disk channel (cioscorp) to run it and the game was taking forever to load and then disconnecting just before a game would start.

Decided to set up the USB loader and found that the load times were 100 times faster and now I have no online problems.

BUT if you use the disk you can play against other people playing using a backup - presumably because they are loading as slow as you are.

Hope that helps!

oxman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
installed ios rev13b then installed usb loader gx put grand slam tennis onto usb memory stick now works fine online will also try virtua tennis.so it can be confirmed that grand slam tennis won't play online from a disc i wonder if this wil be the first of many that won't play online from a disc.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe you need cIOS rev12 or 13, though I'm not sre of whether USB loader or a disc backup is better. I'm having a problem connecting to the internet as well. I've got rev10 using backup discs, so not positive whats up with that.

D

Deleted User

from this post i beleive that usb loader is working online, im going to try it soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sad