Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link will get an English release

IMG_9937.JPG

PlatinumGames' upcoming action RPG will be localized, according to an exclusive interview with Japanese gaming site Gematsu. Called Granblue Fantasy Project Re:link, it's an action game based off of Cygames' gacha mobile title Granblue Fantasy. The game will be localized into not only English, but also French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages. A release window wasn't specified, but there will be a Japanese event for the game: Granblue Fantasy FES 2018, where gameplay and more information about the title will be revealed.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

is this the picture of the game? looks good.
i understand its for ps4.
i like only real time rpg games with single player not with party members like the last ys game.
the only turn base rpg game i played was pokemon.
so is it real time rpg?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game looks absolutely phenomenal. 100% buying a PS4 for it if I have to. Looks way too good to pass up, especially considering the boys at Platinum are handling it.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slightly offtopic but uh, did GBAtemp bug out?
NzVWCRs.png

As for the actual game, it's Platinum, so chances are it'll be an excellent game. I don't usually buy their stuff full price, but chances are I'll pick it up on a sale down the line.

Last edited by Arras,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the bug too.
the first and second post are both numbered "#1"
maybe because the first comment is from the thread's owner?

Granblue Fantasy bug.png

I also thought about zelda when I saw the picture, maybe because the blond girl is dressed in blue in a colorful town?
so it's a A-RPG? it could be refreshing, changing from my usual JRPG. though, the battles looks a lot like hack'n'slash and mass fights ala dynasty warrior.
I hope there will be a playable demo.

Last edited by Cyan,

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really like the mobile gacha game Granblue Fantasy that this is based on so im really hyped for this game. Granblue Fantasy has an amazing story for a mobile and tbh it feels more like a real RPG on a console than a gacha game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo