Graduated to the next class

stylow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have summer vacation now and i graduated to the next class so here in holland i will be going to HAVO-VWO 3
It is like all the really smart guys are in VWO and all the smart guys are in HAVO and i am in the middle of these two.
How about you guys to which class did you graduated or did you get your diploma share your thoughts in here
smile.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Dumb" GT student here-o, I think I'm going to graduate, average grade is something around 7.8, lowest (not rounded) grades being a 6.8 for Technologie (sort of ICT class) and chemistry.
Highest grade is for English, 8.9, rounded to a 9. Everything else is between 6.9 and 7.9.

Then again, I "de-graduated" from 2HAVO to 3GT because I was short 0.1 on fucking Geography. Dick teacher; that explains it all.

Still, congratulations on being "smart". Back in 2HAVO there was this one girl who graduated from 1GT to 2HAVO; she was dumb as fuck. Makes me wonder how she managed to stay at HAVO at all.

Either way, nothing's gonna change; once I get my GT paper I won't go to HAVO for 2 more years, I seriously hate my school and I'm not going to spend more time than necessary in it.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berthenk said:
"Dumb" GT student here-o, I think I'm going to graduate, average grade is something around 7.8, lowest (not rounded) grades being a 6.8 for Technologie (sort of ICT class) and chemistry.
Highest grade is for English, 8.9, rounded to a 9. Everything else is between 6.9 and 7.9.

Then again, I "de-graduated" from 2HAVO to 3GT because I was short 0.1 on fucking Geography. Dick teacher; that explains it all.

Still, congratulations on being "smart". Back in 2HAVO there was this one girl who graduated from 1GT to 2HAVO; she was dumb as fuck. Makes me wonder how she managed to stay at HAVO at all.

Either way, nothing's gonna change; once I get my GT paper I won't go to HAVO for 2 more years, I seriously hate my school and I'm not going to spend more time than necessary in it.

My history teacher always tells us that you don't have to be smart for this. Someone who does VMBO (lowest category) could still complete VWO (highest category) if the student just learns hard. It's all about perseverance.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waflix said:
My history teacher always tells us that you don't have to be smart for this. Someone who does VMBO (lowest category) could still complete VWO (highest category) if the student just learns hard. It's all about perseverance.
I guess I could indeed easily do VWO if I did anything at all for school, but it just seems useless to me.
What's the use of CKV? It only forces you to go to the cinema, a theater, etc. But why? Art would be a more logical choice to me, but that class is not available on 3GT, though we've got Crafts (is that the correct word?), and I'm making some sort of replica of the Hylian shield from Twilight Princess (not that it's going to turn out that well, I left out some stuff). I've got some more smart guys/gals in my class but they (my class) still wonder how I know some Latin proverbs, how I can complete a teacher's sentence when he says "Genetic... *writes down on whiteboard*", and I say "Manipulation *teacher writes down*". It's just that a lot of people around here seem to think that I don't belong on 3GT, but I think it's bullshit. It's still my fault that I was short 0.1 point, regardless of if said teacher was a dick or not.

I've got some utterly dumb people in my class too, and well... I've got no words for them.

Example: at Technology (ICT class), we had to use Photoshop. This guy asked me how to use the clone tool, because "it doesn't work!". I said, "Have you looked in the manual". "Yes, but it didn't mention anything about the clone tool." I open the manual, press Ctrl+F, type in Clone. Guess what's the first thing it finds? People wonder why I'm good around computers...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc