Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, so some of you may remember my huge orgasm over getting my NES Powerpak.

I had mentioned it before and I will confirm it -- I WILL be doing a review on it.
happy.gif

Was wondering if anybody has any games they suggest that I play for the review? Anything on NES that you would like to see played for a bit, or tested out for compatibility purposes?

I will be doing a full review with pictures, and if I get enough people to reccommend some titles I will do a video review chronicling my adventures through those said games.
happy.gif

and if people like my review(s), I will be glad to do a bunch of retro video game reviews here at Gbatemp for those Retro video game fans. I have tons of retro consoles and tons of games lying around (on top of having the Powerpak).

So, anybody have any suggestions?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See if the prototype Mother/Earthbound Zero ROM works. I'm just curious about this one because it can't even boot on nesDS, just gives a black screen. It's the only NES ROM that's done that to me on nesDS.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
See if the prototype Mother/Earthbound Zero ROM works. I'm just curious about this one because it can't even boot on nesDS, just gives a black screen. It's the only NES ROM that's done that to me on nesDS.

You'll be happy to know that it DOES in fact work.
happy.gif

I have been playing it for a while now. I will be glad to include it in my review. Anything else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: