Hacking Got my DSTT today

natuman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got a new DSTT today, it didn't come with a CD but it wasn't hard to get it working. I also got a 4GB SanDisk MicroSD. It was very easy to use, and I got moonshell, snes, gameboy, nes, and sega genesis already working. It's so simple to work with, and the DriveSort application is a MUST if you buy this thing.

Well worth the money, I got it at around $45.

The only complaint I have after customizing it and everything is that there's a lack of skins available.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are several good skins around and there's an application that helps you make skins, so a lot of people have made skins for it. I particularly like the NDS one which has different colors available.

-Bri

danejade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
welcome to the club
wink.gif

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would have got one if it had real time saving and other cool stuff like the CycloDS, but I figured I should spend the extra money and take a step up. If I don't like the Cyclo I am considering getting one of these, this was my second choice. Where did you order?

natuman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally, I think real time saving is a bit like cheating, it takes away from the overall difficulty of the game... but still, it would be helpful in some of the games available for the DS.

I bought my DSTT from an electronic store in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Luckily I didn't have to deal with online ordering, I bought my SD and DSTT from the same store
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-