Hacking Got a Japanese New 3DS on 8.1.0-0J, how can I make the most of it?

Deleted member 129634

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I finally managed to get a Japanese New 3DS on 8.1.0-0J just for hacking and stuff, how can I make the most of it? can I play CIAs from any region or something like that? hope you guys can help me, thanks! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have a sky3DS if that helps.

Last edited by Deleted member 129634,

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi so I finally managed to get a Japanese New 3DS on 8.1.0-0J just for hacking and stuff, how can I make the most of it? can I play CIAs from any region or something like that? hope you guys can help me, thanks! :D
If you have Cubic Ninja, you can use Pasta CFW to do all that

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: GaaraPrime

Deleted member 129634

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can I just update it to 9.2 with a game that comes with that update or something like that? I forgot to mention that I also have a sky3ds if that helps, thanks!

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can I just update it to 9.2 with a game that comes with that update or something like that? I forgot to mention that I also have a sky3ds if that helps, thanks!

Unfortunately there are no Japanese games that come with 9.2. Even if there were, game updates do not include the browser.

You can use your sky3ds to run a Japanese Cubic Ninja rom for NTR CFW and my pre-setup copy of the files (note this sends your 3DS serial/etc to my server, I do not log them). Many people have successfully done this.

It is of critical importance that you first make a backup of your current 8.1 nand using gateway's launcher before attempting anything. That will be your only way to recover if anything goes wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill