Hardware Got a 3D printer - who wants an RCM jig?

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello people! I have a 3D printer, printed myself out an RCM jig and it worked well for me after I got the pin placement sorted.

Just gauging interest, would anyone want one for £10? For that I'd print, fit the wire, test and ship.

EDIT:

Thread created in trading section:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3d-printed-rcm-jigs.502012/

Last edited by cherryduck,

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people! I have a 3D printer, printed myself out an RCM jig and it worked well for me after I got the pin placement sorted.

Just gauging interest, would anyone want one for £10? For that I'd print, fit the wire, test and ship.

What slicer do you use to print? I use simplify3D and it won't open the stl correctly.

itsjch

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

consider doing ebay id buy one off you via that.

edit: buy 100 dollars worth what you need make tons of them test and sell for profit you will flip a decent amount.

Last edited by itsjch,

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Could you ship to the US for that?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would you ship to Germany?
Also is it available in Luigi Green and Mario Red?
What about a good Violet/Yellow one in Wario fashion?

Please count me in. /s

(actually, as dumb as it sounds, I would like one if it comes with some nice colors)

PS: Actually, let me preorder the Wario one, bottom half violet, upper half yellow, instabuy for me.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds interesting but do you sell it as a complete product (so with the USB thingy in it) or only the plastic molt?

Still wondering why everyone is trying this hack out now, since you can only install Linux as a useful option now. There is no CFW atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...