Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Good stuff on GBAtemp coming up soon
June will be awesome, I'm telling y'all
A quick word from the staff: June should be an awesome and exciting month to spend on GBAtemp.

First, there's all that Supercard DSTWO stuff. Another World is completing his review, which should be published sometime next week. However sometime tomorrow we'll have a little surprise for you (even if you aren't interested in purchasing the SCDSTWO, you should like tomorrow's event). So stay tuned and come back regularly to check it out!

mascotm.gif

Second, there's of course the E3 coming up soon! GBAtemp will put on its best costume: some changes and new features will be revealed to the public. We will do our best to provide you with improved news coverage, our magazine staff team is getting ready behind the scenes! E3 will be an exciting moment for all gamers out there and we encourage everyone to contribute to discussions in a constructive and intelligent manner.

Third, the GBAtemp t-shirt design competition has ended recently. We are still selecting the entries, the list of winning entries will be posted soon and the shirts should be available on ShopTemp in the coming weeks. The winners will be contacted directly by the staff to discuss details on terms and conditions. Anyhow, congratulations to anyone who entered, there were a lot of awesome entries!

There's a lot more I wish I could tell you, but I'll stay quiet for now. Who doesn't like surprises? We certainly do.
Stay tuned! The staff

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Well I'll be here anyways, so any changes will be appreciated. Oh and you messed up on the bolding of the tshirt design.

Edit:
And it has been fixed!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The secret is, Costy is Iwata.. and will be hosting the event :k

And giveaway :roolseyes:

Maybe they will be streaming the stream of the press confrence

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am sure all the new additions are going to be wonderful!! I love how this site is always changing evolving and just plain getting better. It's one of many reasons I have been here almost 8 years. Keep up the great work we all appreciate it and i can't wait!!

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
some changes and new features will be revealed to the public
I wish the staff would be told that the reason why you're never around is because you're working on a new feature.
Just sneaking in a small complaint like I usually do.
tongue.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Bridgy84 said:
I am sure all the new additions are going to be wonderful!! I love how this site is always changing evolving and just plain getting better. It's one of many reasons I have been here almost 8 years. Keep up the great work we all appreciate then and i can't wait!!

Ditto.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lemme guess, tomorrow's event will be a interview with the supercard team or it will be a giveaway

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My guess is: free DSTWO's!
yay.gif
Thanks Costello! (even though I don't need one anymore
wink.gif
)

Anyways, those changes you talk about, are those regarding Ninty's E3 or regarding GBAtemp? No matter which one, it'll be awesome! I really hope I can convince my Mum to allow me to watch the E3 next week
smile.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WOOT!!!!!!!!
Suprises
biggrin.gif
I hate suprises
biggrin.gif
I get impatient when people tell me there's a suprise and want to know what it is now
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
I'm impatient now......can't wait
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw