Status
Not open for further replies.

besty2006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone let me start with saying hello am new to this forum but not new to webdesign as i do it for a living i have had a look into this so called crown3ds.com and i have found out some interesting stuff have a look below

Domain Name: crown3ds.com
Registrar: AB Connect
Whois Server: whois.hosteur.com
Referral URL: http://www.hosteur.com
Name Server: NS1.PIPEDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.PIPEDNS.COM
Updated Date: 2011-09-14
Creation Date: 2011-07-26
Expiration Date: 2012-07-26

as you can see it exspires on 2012-07-26 if you were a SERIOUSE company you would not register your domain name for 12months when i register domain names for clients i register a min of 3 years as the price is little and it gives time for the business to grow

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, that means nothing.
Maybe they just want to renew it yearly in case their product isn't a success? What's the point of having a three year domain for an uncertain project?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This isn't proof at all. They haven't even finished the product yet, and they might not even be able to evolve what they have now into a useful flashcart. How useful will it be if it only runs a handful of games? It does however point towards them being uncertain that they'll be able to make a useful product, but it's not any kind of proof for anything.
Not saying it's not fake, that's a possibility and not an unlikely one either, but there's no reason to assume it is yet.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not good evidence. The only way this can be proven good evidence is in 7 months when it expires, if the domain isn't renewed.

Also its not unusual to have a domain that expires after one year, things need to be renewed, and usually annually.

besty2006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hummmm if it was my site i would be updating it all the time with news and images of progress, we all have are own opinion mine is from reading online etc its never gonna happen

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its pointless arguing about it now its too soon to tell about anything. I personally hope it is real because then flash cards may come into the picture. Of course if its not then well they had a lot of people's hopes up.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
hmmmmmmmmm what if nintendo IS the crown3ds team lol
they made a video about the card so no one else would tire themself to make a card.
lol idk....XD

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hummmm if it was my site i would be updating it all the time with news and images of progress, we all have are own opinion mine is from reading online etc its never gonna happen
And give away important information that Nintendo could easily use to their advantage or open up to copycats/fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock