Good Price for Ds Fire Card(8G)?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by padrepio, Mar 9, 2007.

Mar 9, 2007
  1. padrepio
    OP

Newcomer padrepio Newbie

Norway
    What is an good price for an Ds Fire Card with :
    Ds Fire Card 8G(1 Gb)
    Ds Fire Link
    Usb Transfer cable with charger

What is an good totalprice, including shipping?

2. zatelli

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    The device usually costs around 58 euros, shipping not included.
    If you include shipping, total price should be somewhere in the 60~70 euros range.

3. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    It is 1GB not 1Gb.

4. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Phhsht. It is not that much for an 8Gb N-card clone (Fire Link is an N-card clone, if you didn't know).
    The express card, which is the exact same thing as the firelink except for the name and sticker, is $42 before shipping for a 16Gb (2GB) version at winsunx)
    The 8Gb one if $33. I'd spend a few more bucks for twice the space if I were you.
    The Neo-MK5, which is the same thing as the Express Card and Firelink besides the labels, is the same price as the express card at Winsunx.
    Just click on the "development tools" sidebar at winsunx to see complete listings. Both of those are on the first page.

5. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    winsunx does not offer the ds firecard so you cant use them, for the simply reason that each online site has their own prices, i mean one site might sell a R4 for 30 dollars while another will sell it for 50, its based on how low that site is willing to go.

and the only place where i even found it sold is here.

http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=33352

for $60

but anyways, yes lol the contact e-mail is even the same, lol you are to e-mail dslinker for support.

6. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Uh, if you specifically want a DS Firecard so badly for some reason, just put the Firecard Firmware on an Express card or something. The only difference is the sticker. That's it.

7. fli_guy84

Member fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Malaysia
    There an N-Card deal at Dealextreme.com for about $28 shipped. Different name, but same hardware.

8. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Oh, snapz, that's a good price for a 1GB card. Too bad its not a 2GB or I'd buy it (I can barely survive with one gig).
    And...Is that a DSLite dust-cover sized slot-2 linker I see??? Sure looks like it. I wonder if the actual product is like that. Hmm...