Hacking Good Price for Ds Fire Card(8G)?

padrepio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What is an good price for an Ds Fire Card with :
Ds Fire Card 8G(1 Gb)
Ds Fire Link
Usb Transfer cable with charger

What is an good totalprice, including shipping?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phhsht. It is not that much for an 8Gb N-card clone (Fire Link is an N-card clone, if you didn't know).
The express card, which is the exact same thing as the firelink except for the name and sticker, is $42 before shipping for a 16Gb (2GB) version at winsunx)
The 8Gb one if $33. I'd spend a few more bucks for twice the space if I were you.
The Neo-MK5, which is the same thing as the Express Card and Firelink besides the labels, is the same price as the express card at Winsunx.
Just click on the "development tools" sidebar at winsunx to see complete listings. Both of those are on the first page.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phhsht. It is not that much for an 8Gb N-card clone (Fire Link is an N-card clone, if you didn't know).
The express card, which is the exact same thing as the firelink except for the name and sticker, is $42 before shipping for a 16Gb (2GB) version at winsunx)
The 8Gb one if $33. I'd spend a few more bucks for twice the space if I were you.
The Neo-MK5, which is the same thing as the Express Card and Firelink besides the labels, is the same price as the express card at Winsunx.
Just click on the "development tools" sidebar at winsunx to see complete listings. Both of those are on the first page.

winsunx does not offer the ds firecard so you cant use them, for the simply reason that each online site has their own prices, i mean one site might sell a R4 for 30 dollars while another will sell it for 50, its based on how low that site is willing to go.

and the only place where i even found it sold is here.

http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=33352

for $60

but anyways, yes lol the contact e-mail is even the same, lol you are to e-mail dslinker for support.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uh, if you specifically want a DS Firecard so badly for some reason, just put the Firecard Firmware on an Express card or something. The only difference is the sticker. That's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1