mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I need a place where I can buy R4 + 1gb cards. I have bought from volumerate before and their prices were good but they are no longer selling R4's because they are on back order. I also just received my shipment from gameyeeeah a few minutes ago .... after 1 month and a half.... This is why I do not want to deal with gameyeeeah anymore. My order was never processed because I never returned to the site after payment. This caused a huge mess.

Anyone else have had this happen to them? Any ways to avoid this mess? Also, I never recieved my 5% discount, it never went through. Can anyone help me on these points? If not, can you suggest some other good places I can order from that have some good prices? Thanks.

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
Gameyeeeah will be best choice!

I Bought some r4 from them,and they will ship out my order on time.OR sometimes some delay.But this is in our consideration.Because usually they will send out my order(even sometimes i get my order but not offering tracking number).

For their customer service and shipping,i think it should be improved

!Good luck gameyeeeah!

Avenger

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am in Canada as well and found that www.modchipcentral.com had the lowest price, and they shipped relatively quick (2 days from order).

dwdigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimartz.com is the most reliable shop.

i placed several orders from them,never delay and alaways has r4ds full instock.
You can also check your trackNo. from the tracking page .
The most noteworthy is their online support, that is very convenient, you will never be afraid of loseing contact with them.

Lacedolphin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought several things from Real Hot Stuff and was very impressed with them. They shipped out the same day as my order ( and this was a few days before Christmas too) and I had it within 3 days of the inital order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up