Hacking Goldeneye Wad, Cant offer money for Wad, But If I could I would!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner831

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to offer money but it is not allowed in topics.
I have searched all of this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that finding a working Goldeneye Wad cannot be done VIA Google. There seems to be a great deal of controversy related to this, I believe there is a working wad, but for some reason the person or persons holding the wad will not release the wad or progress of the wad to the public. So I have decided to make my chances of finding one a little better, and the hunt for finding one a little more interesting. I will be so grateful to the person who provides me with a working copy of a playable goldeneye wad. If the wad is completely playable and includes all working levels and full save support I will be even more grateful. If you are currently working on the wad I will grow in gratefulness as the wad progresses. If you do not wish to make this knowledge public you can contact me via email @ [email protected].

This is very important to a lot of people, I hope this task can be or has been accomplished.

Thanks,
Goldeneye Forever!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you looked into it 100%...

It can't be done. If it was possible, I'm sure it wouldn't run at full speed. Even by injecting it, it still wouldn't work. But who am I to say things when I haven't even looked into it 100%.

I hope you find some luck with this. Would love to see Goldeneye on the Wii.

turner831

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone is working on it, I found a few forums with people who stated they had a working version. It is possible to inject the wad with a few changes I believe. I'm no expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1