Goldeneye Wad, Cant offer money for Wad, But If I could I would!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by turner831, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turner831
    OP

turner831 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2008
    United States
    I tried to offer money but it is not allowed in topics.
    I have searched all of this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that finding a working Goldeneye Wad cannot be done VIA Google. There seems to be a great deal of controversy related to this, I believe there is a working wad, but for some reason the person or persons holding the wad will not release the wad or progress of the wad to the public. So I have decided to make my chances of finding one a little better, and the hunt for finding one a little more interesting. I will be so grateful to the person who provides me with a working copy of a playable goldeneye wad. If the wad is completely playable and includes all working levels and full save support I will be even more grateful. If you are currently working on the wad I will grow in gratefulness as the wad progresses. If you do not wish to make this knowledge public you can contact me via email @ Goldeneye.Wads@yahoo.com.

This is very important to a lot of people, I hope this task can be or has been accomplished.

Thanks,
    Goldeneye Forever!

2. Brian117

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Have you looked into it 100%...

It can't be done. If it was possible, I'm sure it wouldn't run at full speed. Even by injecting it, it still wouldn't work. But who am I to say things when I haven't even looked into it 100%.

I hope you find some luck with this. Would love to see Goldeneye on the Wii.

3. turner831
    OP

turner831 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2008
    United States
    Someone is working on it, I found a few forums with people who stated they had a working version. It is possible to inject the wad with a few changes I believe. I'm no expert.

4. Zarcon

Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Former Staff
    Nov 6, 2002
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    Asking for any sort of WAD period is the same as asking for a ROM so I'll have to lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.