Goldeneye Wad, Cant offer money for Wad, But If I could I would!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by turner831, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turner831
    OP

Newcomer turner831 Newbie

United States
    I tried to offer money but it is not allowed in topics.
    I have searched all of this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that finding a working Goldeneye Wad cannot be done VIA Google. There seems to be a great deal of controversy related to this, I believe there is a working wad, but for some reason the person or persons holding the wad will not release the wad or progress of the wad to the public. So I have decided to make my chances of finding one a little better, and the hunt for finding one a little more interesting. I will be so grateful to the person who provides me with a working copy of a playable goldeneye wad. If the wad is completely playable and includes all working levels and full save support I will be even more grateful. If you are currently working on the wad I will grow in gratefulness as the wad progresses. If you do not wish to make this knowledge public you can contact me via email @ Goldeneye.Wads@yahoo.com.

This is very important to a lot of people, I hope this task can be or has been accomplished.

Thanks,
    Goldeneye Forever!

2. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Have you looked into it 100%...

It can't be done. If it was possible, I'm sure it wouldn't run at full speed. Even by injecting it, it still wouldn't work. But who am I to say things when I haven't even looked into it 100%.

I hope you find some luck with this. Would love to see Goldeneye on the Wii.

3. turner831
    OP

Newcomer turner831 Newbie

United States
    Someone is working on it, I found a few forums with people who stated they had a working version. It is possible to inject the wad with a few changes I believe. I'm no expert.

4. Zarcon

Former Staff Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Canada
    Asking for any sort of WAD period is the same as asking for a ROM so I'll have to lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.