ROM Hack Goldeneye 007 Trainer?

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have the 'mph +4 trainer' on my R4DS, I had found a website a few months ago that offer me nds trainers for download and consequently cheat the rom according to a patch.
Because I'm a n00b/sucker/lammer/sore loser I would like to know if there is any site to download those trainers, specially Goldeneye 007 for NDS

*Special thanks to Juanmatron for show me the n64 online game on Mupen emulator
biggrin.gif
it's great!

I don't like to use cheats at online play

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

I have the 'mph +4 trainer' on my R4DS, I had found a website a few months ago that offer me nds trainers for download and consequently cheat the rom according to a patch.
Because I'm a n00b/sucker/lammer/sore loser I would like to know if there is any site to download those trainers, specially Goldeneye 007 for NDS

biggrin.gif
it's great!

If you have a flashcart, why not just look for AR codes for your games. It's better than patching your ROMs with trainers. I can help you out with that if you need it, (updating your cheat.dat file or whatever).

*Special thanks to you and Juanmatron for informing me of the n64 online game on Mupen emulator! I will be using that!

EDIT: I saw your edit. I understand why you'd not want to use the AR codes now. I'm not entirely sure if I could even make a trainer.

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SixtySixHundred said:
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

biggrin.gif
it's great!

If you have a flashcart, why not just look for AR codes for your games. It's better than patching your ROMs with trainers. I can help you out with that if you need it, (updating your cheat.dat file or whatever).

*Special thanks to you and Juanmatron for informing me of the n64 online game on Mupen emulator! I will be using that!
I'm using 'Wood 1.15' firmware on original (
biggrin.gif
) R4 DS (
biggrin.gif
Combo!), I have heard that wood firmware can only read 'urscheat.dat' files... where can I find these?

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
SixtySixHundred said:
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

biggrin.gif
it's great!

I'm using 'Wood 1.15' firmware on original (
biggrin.gif
) R4 DS (
biggrin.gif
Combo!), I have heard that wood firmware can only read 'urscheat.dat' files... where can I find these?

Yeah, wood uses usrcheat.dat. Go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and download the right .zip file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0