Goldeneye 007 Trainer?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by TFDELTA, Nov 4, 2010.

1. TFDELTA
    OP

TFDELTA GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2008
    NO soy de Barcelona ni Madrid
    Hello,

I have the 'mph +4 trainer' on my R4DS, I had found a website a few months ago that offer me nds trainers for download and consequently cheat the rom according to a patch.
    Because I'm a n00b/sucker/lammer/sore loser I would like to know if there is any site to download those trainers, specially Goldeneye 007 for NDS

*Special thanks to Juanmatron for show me the n64 online game on Mupen emulator [​IMG] it's great!
    I don't like to use cheats at online play

2. SixtySixHundred

SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

May 21, 2010
    Eternia!
    If you have a flashcart, why not just look for AR codes for your games. It's better than patching your ROMs with trainers. I can help you out with that if you need it, (updating your cheat.dat file or whatever).

*Special thanks to you and Juanmatron for informing me of the n64 online game on Mupen emulator! I will be using that!

EDIT: I saw your edit. I understand why you'd not want to use the AR codes now. I'm not entirely sure if I could even make a trainer.

3. TFDELTA
    OP

TFDELTA GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2008
    NO soy de Barcelona ni Madrid
    I'm using 'Wood 1.15' firmware on original ([​IMG]) R4 DS ([​IMG] Combo!), I have heard that wood firmware can only read 'urscheat.dat' files... where can I find these?

4. SixtySixHundred

SixtySixHundred GBAtemp Fan

May 21, 2010
    Eternia!
    Yeah, wood uses usrcheat.dat. Go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and download the right .zip file.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice