ROM Hack Goldeneye 007 Trainer?

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have the 'mph +4 trainer' on my R4DS, I had found a website a few months ago that offer me nds trainers for download and consequently cheat the rom according to a patch.
Because I'm a n00b/sucker/lammer/sore loser I would like to know if there is any site to download those trainers, specially Goldeneye 007 for NDS

*Special thanks to Juanmatron for show me the n64 online game on Mupen emulator
biggrin.gif
it's great!

I don't like to use cheats at online play

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

I have the 'mph +4 trainer' on my R4DS, I had found a website a few months ago that offer me nds trainers for download and consequently cheat the rom according to a patch.
Because I'm a n00b/sucker/lammer/sore loser I would like to know if there is any site to download those trainers, specially Goldeneye 007 for NDS

biggrin.gif
it's great!

If you have a flashcart, why not just look for AR codes for your games. It's better than patching your ROMs with trainers. I can help you out with that if you need it, (updating your cheat.dat file or whatever).

*Special thanks to you and Juanmatron for informing me of the n64 online game on Mupen emulator! I will be using that!

EDIT: I saw your edit. I understand why you'd not want to use the AR codes now. I'm not entirely sure if I could even make a trainer.

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SixtySixHundred said:
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

biggrin.gif
it's great!

If you have a flashcart, why not just look for AR codes for your games. It's better than patching your ROMs with trainers. I can help you out with that if you need it, (updating your cheat.dat file or whatever).

*Special thanks to you and Juanmatron for informing me of the n64 online game on Mupen emulator! I will be using that!
I'm using 'Wood 1.15' firmware on original (
biggrin.gif
) R4 DS (
biggrin.gif
Combo!), I have heard that wood firmware can only read 'urscheat.dat' files... where can I find these?

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
TFDELTA said:
SixtySixHundred said:
TFDELTA said:
Hello,

biggrin.gif
it's great!

I'm using 'Wood 1.15' firmware on original (
biggrin.gif
) R4 DS (
biggrin.gif
Combo!), I have heard that wood firmware can only read 'urscheat.dat' files... where can I find these?

Yeah, wood uses usrcheat.dat. Go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and download the right .zip file.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Given that Kal Penn is in it makes it better to watch it's not a white castle trip this year
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Every Christmas movie: People don't believe in Santa, something heart warming makes them believe again for the show
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Scrooge.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It's like if Santa was God.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    A slightly controversial take but still.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It would be a good plot twist to have a Mr.Clause instead of a Mrs.clause
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Disney where you at
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If you play by the Santa Clause rules, where you become Santa by killing the previous Santa...
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santa Clause 27: Baked Alaska, Sarah Palin shoots Santa thinking he's an anarchocommunist burglar, and becomes the next Santa.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santine.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    A Santa clause as president might make a good plot twist; countries are blowing each other up this Christmas and the president can't be found for an answer
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just drop bombs down chimneys instead of coal.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You've been very naughty this year, Saddam."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    My references are as outdated as I am.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Joe ho ho, Merry Christmas! You've been a very bad tovarisch, little Vlad. And you know what bad little boys get for Christmas? DRONE STRIKE!
    Bi den!"
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Instead of cookies you get meth infused bricks of weed
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "What if Joe Rogen was santa."
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Turns out Germany's version of Santa back in the 40s didn't go that well
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You don't wanna know where his toys were made.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Camp #2 or #4?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Or a Disney warehouse
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A Disney whorehouse.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Damn that's even worse
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Kumar becomes Santa now
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Kumar becomes Santa now