Gaming Golden Sun?

AuroraKnight214

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am playing Golden Sun on GPAsp which I got on this site, but it keeps freezing when I meet the blue and pink people. It froze a few times before that too. Is there anything that can run this without freezing, I really don't care about sound and graphics I just want to play...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is not. Both Golden Sun games have issues as does Banjo-Kazooie. Best you can do is turn the frameskip up and hope for the best right now. It's been a while since I updated the retro-emu thread but after looking around, the emus I posted are still the most up-to-date...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually gPSP-J is the fastest emulator and is the one listed in the sticky, I much recommend it. Yes, it's a modification of the original by a japanese author, but it's not just UI changes, there's lots of improvements and speedups (fast forward actually does it's job a majority of the time). Using it I've been able to play some games that older versions choked on.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't pick up any Mercury Djinn, the game always freezes on me. I'm using a fairly old build though. No recent build can at least play through that without freezing? Otherwise the game runs almost flawlessly, just the occasional slow down on the overworld or when picking up a djinn.

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
speak of Kingdom hearts, I hv been trying for like forever to find a fully working emulator for PSP that supports this game... >.>

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Actually gPSP-J is the fastest emulator and is the one listed in the sticky, I much recommend it. Yes, it's a modification of the original by a japanese author, but it's not just UI changes, there's lots of improvements and speedups (fast forward actually does it's job a majority of the time). Using it I've been able to play some games that older versions choked on.
Hi, this.

To get past the freezing in the opening FMV, simply save and load state every few seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(