Gaming Golden Sun Dark Dawn

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it illegal to acquire a .pdf out of this? I'm not sure it's even released yet but you can order it though.
http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Sun-Prima-Off...e/dp/0307471063

If you can somehow acquire it you can use it as a guide for the (J) rom :0 29th feels so far away
frown.gif
Even when I go off and buy the game getting all the Djinn has always been so hard for me without some form of guide >_

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course it's illegal, and I don't think anyone will do it either. I've tried looking for pirated e-guide books but they're pretty much impossible to find.
Plus the guide is released on the same day as the game, so it wouldn't help for playing the Japanese version.

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Of course it's illegal, and I don't think anyone will do it either. I've tried looking for pirated e-guide books but they're pretty much impossible to find.
Plus the guide is released on the same day as the game, so it wouldn't help for playing the Japanese version.
Yeah I just noticed the pre-order thing on the right.

I don't think it's that hard to find prima guides. I haven't had that hard of a time to find them :0 Maybe once it's released it'll get scanned or something :3 I might just end up buying it since I still own the GS/GS:LA Prima double game guide combo from back in 2004-2005.

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah I still need to finish the second GS, but it's been so long I'd sooner start with the first. When exactly does the DS one release? I'd rather not finish them both up months before the DS one hits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*