ROM Hack Golden sun Dark Dawn on M3I Zero

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, since my question remains completely unanswered by everyone I am choosing to make another topic. I have an M3I Zero running the Sakura firmware (1.49) and I really want to play Golden Sun Dark Dawn, so I want to know if anyone is making an AP patch for it so I can play it. Any help will be appreciated... but I have yet to have anyone even so much as tell me no...

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silvermayne1 said:
Alright, since my question remains completely unanswered by everyone I am choosing to make another topic. I have an M3I Zero running the Sakura firmware (1.49) and I really want to play Golden Sun Dark Dawn, so I want to know if anyone is making an AP patch for it so I can play it. Any help will be appreciated... but I have yet to have anyone even so much as tell me no...

No there is not an AP patch for the game.
I have been told that you need to use the Quad-Boot firmware.

It has the latest version of YSMenu that can run GS:DD.

Silvermayne1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well alright then. One thing, how do I boot up YS menu? I choose it from the list of files but it only gives me two blank screens.

floydo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I feel like the M3I Zero is on its deathbed
cry.gif
It was a great card but it just can't keep up anymore... DSTWO anyone?

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Silvermayne1 said:
Well alright then. One thing, how do I boot up YS menu? I choose it from the list of files but it only gives me two blank screens.
Try to rename TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds. Since I don't own a M3i, I'm just presuming

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Silvermayne1 said:
Try to rename TTMenu.dat to TTMenu.nds. Since I don't own a M3i, I'm just presuming
Or he can go into the M3 section of the forum and look for the Quad-Boot thread.
Download the firmware from File-trip.net
And copy it over to his sd card.

I just tested it and it works fine in the YS3 firmware.

danijeljames

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
danijeljames.com
XP
Country
LastMartini said:
Necron N.N said:
Silvermayne1 said:
Or he can go into the M3 section of the forum and look for the Quad-Boot thread.

Would you happen to have a direct URL to that? I am only new to this GBAtemp website as I have found it VERY confusing and spent all day from this morning until now (very late at night) going around having a look!
hate2.gif

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
danijeljames said:
LastMartini said:
Necron N.N said:
Silvermayne1 said:

Would you happen to have a direct URL to that? I am only new to this GBAtemp website as I have found it VERY confusing and spent all day from this morning until now (very late at night) going around having a look!
hate2.gif
look here http://gbatemp.net/t205001-the-new-m3-quad-boot

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
danijeljames said:
LastMartini said:
Necron N.N said:
Silvermayne1 said:

hate2.gif

Thank you! It worked!
Really thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol