Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me AGAIN? lol... I'm in the temple after the wooden gate, I got 3 stones into the follower. now I need one more on the right side of the follower. I don't know what to do after that... Please help me ^.^ Thanks~

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Can anyone help me AGAIN? lol... I'm in the temple after the wooden gate, I got 3 stones into the follower. now I need one more on the right side of the follower. I don't know what to do after that... Please help me ^.^ Thanks~

hmm i'm assuming you got into the room where you could see the other stone? because i remember a big room where one was on the left side and the other was on the right
so u might want to look around abit ( sorry i can't help much its been awhile since i did that one so it isn't very fresh in my mind)

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
andy122 said:
darkspirit456 said:

hmm i'm assuming you got into the room where you could see the other stone? because i remember a big room where one was on the left side and the other was on the right
so u might want to look around abit ( sorry i can't help much its been awhile since i did that one so it isn't very fresh in my mind)
never mind i figured out lol i was stupid for not knowing to use tornado on the small platform on the ground of the room on the left side
biggrin.gif

Thanks for helping anyway ^.^

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i need a little help...
so i got to the kingdom of half human half animal people...(its were Eoleo or whatever is captured)
and i didn't know what to do so i exited the town, got a scene, found the pink and blue people in 2 different towns and now i'm stuck, i have no clue what so ever what i'm supposed to do.

also i don't know what counts as spoilers so can someone just tell me what i'm supposed to make spoilers?
(i know my english sucks, deal with it)

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThommyTheBoy said:
i need a little help...
so i got to the kingdom of half human half animal people...(its were Eoleo or whatever is captured)
and i didn't know what to do so i exited the town, got a scene, found the pink and blue people in 2 different towns and now i'm stuck, i have no clue what so ever what i'm supposed to do.

also i don't know what counts as spoilers so can someone just tell me what i'm supposed to make spoilers?
(i know my english sucks, deal with it)

have you been to the dockyard yet? if not go all the way east then south abit and you'll reach it. There you need to go into the shipping area so you can talk to briggs(gets you an item)

@porkmaster whenever you getback up wheres the ship i seen a shipwrecked one but thats about it

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i have done that... and then i went back to animal kingdom, as i like to call it... and now?
serioslly i have talked with EVERYONE!!! and i don't have a clue as to what they are saying...

Damage dealer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to get the pass needed for the old man at the wooden gate in the beginning of the game?

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThommyTheBoy said:
i have done that... and then i went back to animal kingdom, as i like to call it... and now?
serioslly i have talked with EVERYONE!!! and i don't have a clue as to what they are saying...

ok then have you gone to the forest?
its just north of the dock. what you need to do here is get past that gate which is locked (use the well on right hand side). then its the 2nd /3rd house from the left and you go to the top and talk to the women there. then you get cutscene and you'll enter a new place.

edit 2 -- @damage dealer
go back to the town not the one where that kid was falling off the bridge (the one before that). take the northen exit and talk to the 2 ppl by the gate and once you complete the challenges they set you'll get a ticket and now able to pass the gate

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
andy122 said:
edit 2 -- @damage dealer
go back to the town not the one where that kid was falling off the bridge (the one before that). take the northen exit and talk to the 2 ppl by the gate and once you complete the challenges they set you'll get a ticket and now able to pass the gate
It's in the first town you go through after you leave Issaac and Garet. There's a ladder, climb it to see the guys near a sign with two elemental spells on them. The challenges are pretty easy, though, with the third one, to get the water out of the way to set the moving boards on fire, go down first. Move all the pillars off of the buttons. At the end of the last challenge there's some sort of boss battle, and if you've played The Lost Age, you'll recognize it.
Added some more information.

Maybe it's a good idea to add all advice to the topic post? That way people can find what to do easier and don't have to ask if their question's been answered already.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so i got through the forest you mentiond andy.
and now got 2 guys with me who give me a pair of (worthless) gloves.
now what? also, i still don't have animal girl back... this is annioing!

Damage dealer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What do I do at the Gonpa temple after I get the orange thingie from the chest? It has something to do with those little orange pillars, right?

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThommyTheBoy said:
so i got through the forest you mentiond andy.
and now got 2 guys with me who give me a pair of (worthless) gloves.
now what? also, i still don't have animal girl back... this is annioing!

sorry for the delayed reply i went out haha.
I spilt what you have to do in 3 sections so if you get stuck go ahead and read it. (the last one is the animal girl you were talking about)
where you are right now go right and follow the path up the mountain until you see a big bird. move around the bird so your able to use the "gloves" which you got and slap the bird. the gloves give you the power to slap so it isn't worthless. After some scenes you fight and kill the bird it seems so makes sure you get all the items inside it for the next spoiler

ok go back to the forest and talk to the fox type animal with the guitar ( i think this is the musical instructment he has). Then go back to the town full of half human and animal place and talk to the band from before and answer yes when one of them asks you if you want them to play a special tune. This opens a underground dungeon which off course you will need to complete

you get stella back during____
when your in the new underground dungeon which recently opened by that band

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
andy122 said:
right so i assumed you been to the forest north of the dock and got past the gate by using the well.Then you talked to the women in the house right at the top of the house(should be 2nd from the left). you should then be taken to a place where you fall asleep and some purpish portal appears. then you enter into the purpish portal and be taken somewhere. what you need to do here is get kill that lizard type monster in the water watching you.
i have done all that...

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back, and the game has been beaten! Phew, the last boss was pretty damn hard. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything, but I am just here to tell you... There will be a Golden Sun 4.

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkmaster said:
I'm back, and the game has been beaten! Phew, the last boss was pretty damn hard. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything, but I am just here to tell you... There will be a Golden Sun 4.

ohmy.gif
that sounds awesome haha btw where do you go after you get all stella armor also wheres the optional boss that you can fight want to fight it really
tongue.gif

edit-- hmm found another cutscene lets see if this leads me anywhere

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
andy122 said:
Porkmaster said:

ohmy.gif
that sounds awesome haha btw where do you go after you get all stella armor also wheres the optional boss that you can fight want to fight it really
tongue.gif

After you get all 4 pieces of Stella's armor, now you need to find the other 2 orbs. Go back to the Japanese place where you dock your boat (The place where you got the 3 treasure chests). Go north and talk to the Emperor. After a cutscene, he'll tell you that he wants you to bring him back a ring. After that, head down the stairs and go left. Keep going left, and enter a house, and go upstairs. Another cutscene will trigger, and someone will give you a ring. Take the ring back to the Emperor (He's in his study hall, now) and another cutscene will trigger. After that, he'll give you the Red Orb. After you have the Red Orb, get back to your ship, and head straight East to Izumo. Once there, go back into the place with the stone statue, and talk to that orange slab again. The sand will lower, allowing you access to a dungeon. Complete the dungeon to get the Yellow Orb.

As for the optional boss: You see the fog on your world map? It's way north, just east of the ice region. It's dark purple, and you can sail around in it. You can't see your ship moving, but if you keep sailing around in it, you'll eventually find a haunted ship. Go through it, and you'll fight the optional boss. He's hard. Really hard. I'd suggest fighting him around level 50+, but I managed it around level 47. (Barely)

Edit: Well, I'm out. I'll be back later tonight.

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkmaster said:
andy122 said:
Porkmaster said:

ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

After you get all 4 pieces of Stella's armor, now you need to find the other 2 orbs. Go back to the Japanese place where you dock your boat (The place where you got the 3 treasure chests). Go north and talk to the Emperor. After a cutscene, he'll tell you that he wants you to bring him back a ring. After that, head down the stairs and go left. Keep going left, and enter a house, and go upstairs. Another cutscene will trigger, and someone will give you a ring. Take the ring back to the Emperor (He's in his study hall, now) and another cutscene will trigger. After that, he'll give you the Red Orb. After you have the Red Orb, get back to your ship, and head straight East to Izumo. Once there, go back into the place with the stone statue, and talk to that orange slab again. The sand will lower, allowing you access to a dungeon. Complete the dungeon to get the Yellow Orb.

As for the optional boss: You see the fog on your world map? It's way north, just east of the ice region. It's dark purple, and you can sail around in it. You can't see your ship moving, but if you keep sailing around in it, you'll eventually find a haunted ship. Go through it, and you'll fight the optional boss. He's hard. Really hard. I'd suggest fighting him around level 50+, but I managed it around level 47. (Barely)

o.o i beat him at 44 and i seriously thought he was easy. i used only 3summons during the fight the rest of the fight was either normal or psynergy attacks to get rid of them tiny ball things( i set 4 earth 4 wind and 4 fire before the fight then unleashed at start) stella turned into wolf and just pwned and thats all i did really. i was hoping for more of a challenge
edit-- lol now all my guys are lv 46 except people i don't use which are all around 40ish
edit 2 if you want to know my party which took him down it will be in the spoiler box below
Matthew, Karis, Stella, and Eoleo. Each person had their own specific djinn set to them and i didn't set stella djinn cause she needs for wolf transformation

hellfire789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
andy122 said:
Porkmaster said:
andy122 said:
Porkmaster said:

ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

o.o i beat him at 44 and i seriously thought he was easy. i used only 3summons during the fight the rest of the fight was either normal or psynergy attacks to get rid of them tiny ball things( i set 4 earth 4 wind and 4 fire before the fight then unleashed at start) stella turned into wolf and just pwned and thats all i did really. i was hoping for more of a challenge
edit-- lol now all my guys are lv 46 except people i don't use which are all around 40ish
edit 2 if you want to know my party which took him down it will be in the spoiler box below
Matthew, Karis, Stella, and Eoleo. Each person had their own specific djinn set to them and i didn't set stella djinn cause she needs for wolf transformation

Uhh, how long does it take to find the ship? I've been sailing around for 20 minutes now, and there's still no sign of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1