OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_9717.jpg

Hey GBAtemp !

So today, I received my gold Xbox 360 controller housing from Tmart.

http://www.tmart.com/Wireless-Contr...l-Case-for-Xbox-360-Plating-Gold_p150774.html

The packing was well done and all the pieces came intact. The picture below is the second layer of packaging.

You check out the first layer of packaging here:
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/sonicjr01/IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9705.jpg

This housing is an eye opener at first, second & third glance. The gloss finish didn't scratch too easily and it didn't feel like toy, it actually had some strength to it ... though the real test will come once it can stand the test of COD.

IMG_9706.jpg

It also has it's fair share of durability and also flexibility, so i guess you can say, it's 60/50

Of course this doesn't come with a manual, but that's why there's Youtube. All the pieces fit were they're suppose to, and don't have any gaps or extra space between them.

Everything pretty much slid into place, but be careful not to force anything, this plastic after all and it can break.

I'll try and upload a pic of the finished product as soon as I can.

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

Overall I give it an 9/10

It would have scored the extra point had it come with clear joysticks. I feel like that was the only and most important thing that was missing.

This is really great housing and it looks amazing. If you know Dealxtreme then you'll understand how tmart works, I would have thought they were owned by the same person since Tmart also has Free Shipping. So this is a great product, for a great price ... after all where else are you going to get gold for 10 dollars.

Again, i'll be sure to upload a picture of the finished product as soon as I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol