Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In case you're not watching the Japanese sales charts, God Eater is a pretty popular title. The game, which plays a bit like Monster Hunter with its mission-based combat and co-op, sold more than half a million copies in about three weeks.

Now, it's coming to America as God Eater Burst, but it's packing way more content than the original.

Here, you'll create your own character known as a God Eater and set out to fight the evil mutants known as the Aragami. You'll be able to choose and customize the weapons that your character uses and then set out on more than double the missions of the original God Eater game. Seeing as multiplayer parties are key to God Eater Burst, you can play with friends via ad-hoc mode as well as online via Adhoc Party or just some AI-controlled teammates.

D3Publisher is calling God Eater Burst the "ultimate version" as it'll pack "new modifications, enhanced gameplay, and additional content and features," but we'll all have to wait until 2011 to see if the game lives up to its billing.

Source

Pretty cool. Haven't bothered playing the Japanese version so I'm not sure if I should be psyched or apathetic.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
it dosn't mention anything about a eu version, like always, not that i care that much.

Odds are it'll come to the EU or they'll just use the US as testing grounds to see if it's worth further localization. It's like Monster Hunter. It sells like crack in Japan but isn't the same anywhere else. God Eater wants to see if it can change it up.

Either way it'll be in English and you can pirate it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...